“Oasis trip to St. Marten”

Radiant Gems - St. Maarten Jewelry Store
More attraction details
Owner description: Radiant Gems offers Duty Free Shopping on Jewelry & Watches. Located on Front Street, Philipsburg St. Maarten
Reviewed November 5, 2010

Another fantastic trip to the island and to Radian Gems to see our friends -- had a great time there as always - got some pink emeralds which are awesome - have lots of blue - now going for pink - next trip there December/2010 to visit again and purchase some earrings - pink diamonds once again -
The prices are great - owners are fabulous and the location is next door to MacDonalds - see ya all there

2  Thank insulationbabe

Reviewed March 3, 2010

Well we did it again, visited our dear friends at Radiant Gems and had a great time - Sunny always knows what I like and he nailed it - a gorgeous blue diamond (teal colored) ring - I also picked up a less expensive one which I'm wearing right now - once again the service was excellent and the prices were too. We highly recommend them to anyone visiting the island - they have another store as well, almost across the street - so stop in and say hi and tell them we sent you

Reviewed November 28, 2009

We would like to say thank you to Sonu and his staff for making us so welcome again on our recent trip and for my beautiful diamond ring. If you want to buy any jewellery don't hesitate to go to Radiant Gems, you will get the best price and service on the island. Thanks. Pat & Terry, London, England. ps Good luck Sonu & Sunny in the new shop

Reviewed September 17, 2008

In June 2008, I visited St. Maarten with my wife and two of our friends. We had heard one fo the top things to do on the island is to shop for watches and jewelry in Philipsburg, so we did. Over the course of a week, we probably walked through every store on Front St.

What we did, and I would recommend this to any visitor to St. Maarten, was to: 1) price items in the store, 2) tell them you might come back later in the week, 3) and check all prices against reputable vendors in the U.S. using the internet. Educate yourself carefully so that you know if a "deal" is really a "deal".

Although many stores are questionable (e.g. Joe's Jewelry), we were extremely pleased with Radiant Gems. In particular, we were looking for Tanzanite and, by extensive comparison, their quality was the best that we found. The easy tell was that Tanzanites from most of the other stores did not have the rich blue/purple color of a decent stone, instead being faded and pale. Sunny is an honest salesman. He even suggested that we take his jewelry out of the store to view the stones under natural sunlight - without the effect of jewelry store displays. I would have confidence buying there again.

5  Thank davidej123
radiantgems, Owner at Radiant Gems - St. Maarten Jewelry Store, responded to this reviewResponded December 20, 2008

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments

I was moved reading it, this will surely thrive me to work even harder.

See you again!

Sunny Lalwani

See more reviews
Reviewed August 25, 2007

I would like to take this opportunity to thank Sunny at the store for his great serivce that he provided us with . He help us choose a ring . We recently had a diamond fall out of the ring and he has done nothing but help us out and has truelly satisfied us as customers , we will be sure to keep your company as our number one place to shop for jewellery . We will be sure to pass on the word to all our family and friends as to how great yuor service is and what outstanding lengths Sunny has gone to to make us happy .

Thank you so very much to you and your employee's .

Manola Grossi