“FUN DAY ON THE BEACH”

Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Lazy Lizard: Where quality and customer service is our main goal
Reviewed August 20, 2014

Ok. I didn't actually eat here, HOWEVER...I DID rent beach chairs and an umbrella in front of their restaurant and spend an amazing afternoon drinking buckets of ice cold local beer from their cooler. There are lots of beach chairs to rent on the beach here, and lots of restaurants have beach chair and drink specials, but this one really made me happy. A beautiful day, lots of cold beer, the sun, blue water....perfection.

2  Thank AmyJosie

Reviewed August 18, 2014

We stopped here for lunch because of the good reviews. However I felt like we had lunch at a different restaurant. Staff was ok. Food was ok. Just average. Asked wether the fish was fresh. They said yes. I was kind of amazed that the type of fish didn't even swim in the sea. So in the end no fresh fish, in the contrary of being told.

Expect just average food.

2  Thank Paul_Anne_mijs
Reviewed August 10, 2014

The wait staff was very friendly. The Lazy Lizard is not a fast food restaurant, their food was home cooked, delicious and well worth the wait. comes highly recommended from locals.

Reviewed August 10, 2014

We were stopped here for one of out port of calls for the cruise we were on. I ask some of the locals where they would eat they recommend the lazy lizard. the Johnny cakes were great just like grandma use to make. the burgers were homemade, and the chicken sandwich was great my husband had to help me finish it. It was a great beach grill. the servers were kind, and attentive. thanks for a great lunch stop.

2  Thank Barbara B
Reviewed August 8, 2014

Lazy Lizard is a great place to eat! The service was excellent and I had one of the best burgers. I am not joking, the best burger! I would definitely go back and eat there again. On our last trip to the island we eat there twice in one week.