“Our New Friend and Jeweler :)”

DK Gems International
Ranked #12 of 63 Shopping in Philipsburg
More attraction details
Owner description: Dk Gems has been VOTED #1 BEST St Maarten jewelry stores by the DAILY HERALD for 2 years in a row : 2015 & 2016. We sell the most exquisite jewels such as diamond rings, diamond earrings, diamond bracelet, sapphire rings, tanzanite rings, earrings, bracelets, rings, necklace, pendant, diamonds, watches, pre owned watches and much more in our jewelry store located in Front street, Philipsburg. We are the sole Jewelry store in St Maarten to have 2 former student of the Gemological Institute of America or G.I.A who graduated as Jewelers Gemologists. So you will have the Best advices on our gold, silver, diamonds, ruby or sapphire jewels. DK Gems, your watch store and jewelry store in St Maarten, 69 A Front street, Philipsburg, Sint Maarten.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access
Reviewed March 21, 2018

After visiting SXM for nearly 25 years we knew we needed to help the people of the island. I found Jeff and All About a Smile on FB. After meeting Jeff and helping with a couple of situations, we stopped into DK Gems to say hi. Being our 30th wedding anniversary I was tempted by a couple of necklaces. Suffice to say I am no longer tempted but a proud owner of a Tacori 38" necklace that can be worn so many ways...as a lariat, bracelet even a BELT! Hubby also bought me a choker which looks awesome along with the Tacori worn as a lariat. Jeff, thank you for your friendship and delightful offerings at DK Gems. Needless to say, we will be seeing you again and again. YOU are quite a Gem <3!

worldshoppercritic, Owner at DK Gems International, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2018

Dear K
Thank you for your kind and wonderful words
Glad your happy with your experience and was great seeing you guys again

All reviews
"quality jewelry"
in 10 reviews
"white gold"

Reviewed March 15, 2018 via mobile

Jeff! Jeff! Jeff. He and the staff are fantastic. Long story short. I bought my soon to be wife an emerald engagement ring. Jeff made sure that I ( we) were happy. We are. There’s more to the story. For now I’ll just say this. Jeff, thank you for what you did! I was in a panicky state by the end of that week. What you did for us, Was incredible! You and your staff are very professional and personable. Thank you Jeff! We will see you again next year for sure!

1  Thank John S

Dear John S
See you soo

Reviewed March 15, 2018

We have been going to DK Gems for years now. We go to St. Martin almost every year and every time I get a piece of jewelry on the island, this is where we go. When we get back home we have our jewelry appraised and it never fails to be appraised at more than double what we paid. DK Gems have always been our jeweler of choice and they have never failed to put our smile on our face when we leave. Very friendly people and sincere in their efforts to make customers happy with their purchases. It is definitely worth stopping in to see them and their fine selection of jewelry.

Dear JoeyV

Reviewed March 14, 2018

DK jems is welcoming and no barkers out front! Raj didn’t pressure us into a sale or to buy something that wasn’t what we wanted. Everyone was attentive and curteous. It’s hard to know which store to shop - DK Gems was recommended to us by a trusted friend and we could not be happier with our purchase (diamond wedding band) and our overall experience. It was great to meet Jeff as he has been and continues to be an an asset to the locals of St. Maarten during the devastating storm last fall.

worldshoppercritic, Owner at DK Gems International, responded to this reviewResponded March 15, 2018

Dear Kristen

See more reviews
Reviewed February 23, 2018

Because of the hurricane, I could not go this year. However, because of Jeff Jhangiani and a wonderful relationship from my first visit I bought beautiful tanzanite earrings w/diamonds for a great price. They really helped by sending great pics of several to choose from and it was an excellent purchase. I trust DK for buying great jewelry and the appraisals are pure awesome. I have shopped for 25 years at various places and I believe this is the very best place to shop!

worldshoppercritic, Owner at DK Gems International, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2018

Thank you so much for your kinds words. We greatly appreciate. And it's true that we consider every customer as a member of our family and treat them in accordance.