“Be aware of what you are buying but a great place to but diamonds”

DK Gems International
Ranked #9 of 64 Shopping in Philipsburg
More attraction details
Owner description: Dk Gems has been VOTED #1 BEST St Maarten jewelry stores by the DAILY HERALD for 2 years in a row : 2015 & 2016. We sell the most exquisite jewels such as diamond rings, diamond earrings, diamond bracelet, sapphire rings, tanzanite rings, earrings, bracelets, rings, necklace, pendant, diamonds, watches, pre owned watches and much more in our jewelry store located in Front street, Philipsburg. We are the sole Jewelry store in St Maarten to have 2 former student of the Gemological Institute of America or G.I.A who graduated as Jewelers Gemologists. So you will have the Best advices on our gold, silver, diamonds, ruby or sapphire jewels. DK Gems, your watch store and jewelry store in St Maarten, 69 A Front street, Philipsburg, Sint Maarten.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access
Reviewed January 27, 2010

We were on a cruiseand stopped in to St Maarten. Raj was very friendly We bought a beautiful 3 carat ring. We had picked out our middle stone and they sent it out and set it while we waited. When I got it appraised when I returned home my diamond was not the quality that I had purchased.I got a hold of Raj and he took care of it and put a better quality diamond in that even I had bought. The only thing I would say is you have to be aware and tell them what you want and they will do it.I will definetly go back there .

6  Thank keljoy2
worldshoppercritic, Owner at DK Gems International, responded to this reviewResponded February 10, 2016

Thank you so much for your kind words and
im glad your enjoying our beautiful pieces
We look forward to taking care of you always and next time we will make sure your get 5 star service!!!

All reviews
"beautiful ring"
in 9 reviews
"feel like family"

Reviewed January 5, 2010

I've been to St. Maarten 3 times within the last three years and every year head to DK Gems. Vicky and Depti are amazing and remember us everytime we show up even if its a year later. They have become very close with the family and visit us when they are in NYC. Its a great family oriented company to become a regular in. They will never push you to get a sale, but would rather have you as a returning customer for a long time. They are WONDERFUL!

2  Thank Shlinds

Thank you so much for your kind words and im glad your enjoying our beautiful pieces

Reviewed December 28, 2009

My husband and I returned to St Maarten for the 3rd time this December.
we would not come to the Island without visiting DK Gems. John has helped us each time we visit, and always finds the perfect piece for me. The service is outstanding, and theirs gems are of the very best quality. If you visit the Island, stop in and see John.

3  Thank blingRochester_NY

Reviewed September 30, 2009

Wow.. That is all I have to day. I usually never buy such a big purchase wtihout lots of research, but my diamond and sapphire ring could be catagorized as more of an impluse buy.. I paid $1700 for it and it appriased for $4500. Raj was so great. Hope to get back soon and find some accessories to match..

3  Thank crawforkk

See more reviews
Reviewed July 2, 2009

We have been coming to St. Maarten for 15 years as timeshare owners, and we always stop at DK Gems, even though my jewelry collection by now is quite extensive. The best part about these people is that they will listen to you. They know I am not a jewelry expert, but I know what I like. They are willing to work out financing and are able to find fantastic stones that you don't see in the States. We upgraded my wedding diamond to a 1.16 carat center stone about 4 years ago, and it appraised for twice what my husband paid for it. They also assisted me in re-designing an existing piece (they had sold me) to also include my original .6 carat engagement stone.
I cannot say enough about how great this store is. You will not be sorry.

2  Thank trstrawberrygirl