“Diamonds are a Girls best friend”

DK Gems International
Ranked #8 of 64 Shopping in Philipsburg
More attraction details
Owner description: Dk Gems has been VOTED #1 BEST St Maarten jewelry stores by the DAILY HERALD for 2 years in a row : 2015 & 2016. We sell the most exquisite jewels such as diamond rings, diamond earrings, diamond bracelet, sapphire rings, tanzanite rings, earrings, bracelets, rings, necklace, pendant, diamonds, watches, pre owned watches and much more in our jewelry store located in Front street, Philipsburg. We are the sole Jewelry store in St Maarten to have 2 former student of the Gemological Institute of America or G.I.A who graduated as Jewelers Gemologists. So you will have the Best advices on our gold, silver, diamonds, ruby or sapphire jewels. DK Gems, your watch store and jewelry store in St Maarten, 69 A Front street, Philipsburg, Sint Maarten.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access
Jacksonville, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Diamonds are a Girls best friend”
Reviewed December 28, 2009

My husband and I returned to St Maarten for the 3rd time this December.
we would not come to the Island without visiting DK Gems. John has helped us each time we visit, and always finds the perfect piece for me. The service is outstanding, and theirs gems are of the very best quality. If you visit the Island, stop in and see John.

3 Thank blingRochester_NY
worldshoppercritic, Owner at DK Gems International, responded to this review, February 10, 2016
Thank you so much for your kind words and im glad your enjoying our beautiful pieces

Dallas, TX
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Ring appraised for almost 3x what I paid for it”
Reviewed September 30, 2009

Wow.. That is all I have to day. I usually never buy such a big purchase wtihout lots of research, but my diamond and sapphire ring could be catagorized as more of an impluse buy.. I paid $1700 for it and it appriased for $4500. Raj was so great. Hope to get back soon and find some accessories to match..

3 Thank crawforkk
Three Rivers, Michigan
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“DK Gems are Awesome”
Reviewed July 2, 2009

We have been coming to St. Maarten for 15 years as timeshare owners, and we always stop at DK Gems, even though my jewelry collection by now is quite extensive. The best part about these people is that they will listen to you. They know I am not a jewelry expert, but I know what I like. They are willing to work out financing and are able to find fantastic stones that you don't see in the States. We upgraded my wedding diamond to a 1.16 carat center stone about 4 years ago, and it appraised for twice what my husband paid for it. They also assisted me in re-designing an existing piece (they had sold me) to also include my original .6 carat engagement stone.
I cannot say enough about how great this store is. You will not be sorry.

2 Thank trstrawberrygirl
Ontario
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Excellent place to purchase jewelry”
Reviewed June 7, 2009

The people were very friendly even to our children. I bought a ring there for $900.00 U.S. and it appraised at $2100.00 I would recommend this place as a top pick for jewelry shopping. Do not go to the places the carnival ship recommends as they need to pay a commission to be on the recommendation list.

2 Thank Heather J
CT
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Outstanding Quality and Service”
Reviewed September 4, 2008

Each time I visit St Maarten, my first stop in Phillipsburg is DK Gems. I have purchased several items with precious stones from Raj and his family. The quality of the vast selection of items is outstanding and the service impeccable! I am looking forward to my next trip to St Maarten in January 2009 to once again visit Raj and his beautiful shop. KMM, CT

3 Thank kmm1