“Great Service”

DK Gems International
Ranked #8 of 64 Shopping in Philipsburg
More attraction details
Owner description: Dk Gems has been VOTED #1 BEST St Maarten jewelry stores by the DAILY HERALD for 2 years in a row : 2015 & 2016. We sell the most exquisite jewels such as diamond rings, diamond earrings, diamond bracelet, sapphire rings, tanzanite rings, earrings, bracelets, rings, necklace, pendant, diamonds, watches, pre owned watches and much more in our jewelry store located in Front street, Philipsburg. We are the sole Jewelry store in St Maarten to have 2 former student of the Gemological Institute of America or G.I.A who graduated as Jewelers Gemologists. So you will have the Best advices on our gold, silver, diamonds, ruby or sapphire jewels. DK Gems, your watch store and jewelry store in St Maarten, 69 A Front street, Philipsburg, Sint Maarten.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access
Reviewed April 24, 2014

I recently shopped at DK gems international and bought a beautiful diamond ring. Jeff Jhangiani was very professional and friendly. He went out of his way to find me the perfect ring! My husband was also happy to get a nice cold Corona while he was waiting!!! DK Gems international will be my go to Jewellers next time I visit St. Maarten. It is worth the visit!!!

worldshoppercritic, Owner at DK Gems International, responded to this reviewResponded February 10, 2016

Thank you so much for your kind words and im glad your enjoying our beautiful pieces

All reviews
"beautiful ring"
in 9 reviews
"feel like family"

Reviewed April 14, 2014

I was vacationing in Sint Maarten last week and decided to look at engagement rings as my partner and I had heard that the prices for jewellry there are amazing. I was very nervous about buying a ring from a different country as I was afraid that we would have little to no recourse should the piece be appraised for less than what we had paid, may not be real etc. I read many online reviews and visited several stores. Some stores gave me bad vibes, but not DK gems!!! Excellent customer service, no pressure, very informative, and the list goes on. Raj helped me choose a ring and was extremely patient. I chose an oval diamond in a rose gold setting. I had it appraised today and am thrilled to report that it was appraised for 3 times the amount that I paid!!! I am so thrilled. If I am lucky enough to go back I will definitely visit DK Gems again and will recommend their store to friends and family!

Reviewed February 15, 2014

There are a lot of jewelry stores in Philipsburg on front street. They cater mostly to the cruise ships that come into port at St Maarten. When we walked into DK Gems International we were met my Jeff Jhangiani. We went in not looking for anything particular. He made a comment on some of the jewelry my wife had on and he was dead on as to the quality and ct for each piece my wife had. This intrigued us and we found out that he and the staff all have been to the GIA school. We ended up buying a pair of earrings from him. What was nice was that he not not badger us into buying anything. He looked at my wife's ring and bracelet and told her what type of earrings would match her style. It was nice to converse with someone who knew what he was talking about. The staff knew their inventory and were extremely knowledgeable when it came to jewelry.

Reviewed February 2, 2014

Well, we just spent the last 2 weeks in St. Martin, and came away with some of the most beautiful jewelry ever. We were with 8-10 friends over the course of the 2 weeks, and everyone left with something perfect. One of the couples we were with, got engaged last year with a diamond and setting, purchased there. Raj and Kamal did a fantastic job, and went over the top again this year. This year the same young couple purchased their wedding bands from them, they customized a band for the groom by adding inset emeralds, and are custom making her wedding band to match her setting from last year. Both are absolutely stunning. Another friend bought a beautiful diamond bracelet, and was so thrilled by the price. I'm sure it will appraise out at least double. I upgraded my diamond in my wedding ring, and (Sorry Raj, for driving such a hard bargain!), but it is just incredible! We had other friends that bought several pieces, each more beautiful, than the last, and are very impressed with the way the entire family runs the business. I have been doing business with DK for over 4 years now, and I have never been disappointed with any piece I have purchased or the service. We had the pleasure of meeting Raj's wife, Anjolie, and his son and also his Mom. We feel that they have become friends, as the atmosphere is always warm and pleasant. Raj, and Kamal both have an incredible amount of patience, and are "never" pushy. Hopefully we will all do business with them for years to come. It is not often you find a business like this that is honest, and has the utmost integrity. If you're in St. Martin, and are looking for quality jewelry, at a wonderful price, don't walk by DK Gems without stopping in. Thanks Raj, Kamal, Jeff, Mac, and everyone else for putting up with me the last 2 weeks. See you in October!

See more reviews
Reviewed January 15, 2014

On my recent trip to St. Martin I was on a mission to find the perfect ring and pendant settings for a pair tanzanite stones that I had purchased in Tanzania. After visiting countless stores and not being able to find anything that I loved or that would accommodate the size of the stones I had, I finally stumbled upon DK and met Jeff. He showed me a few settings and could see that I was overwhelmed at that point so he stopped me and asked me to tell him exactly what I was looking for. When I did he told me that he had exactly what I wanted at his office in NYC and that he would have the ring setting shipped to St. Martin within two days.

Two days later the setting had arrived and it was EXACTLY what I had described to Jeff! I left my stone with him to be set and the next day picked up my dream ring!

I couldn't be happier with the ring or the service I received from Jeff and I can't wait to have him design the matching pendant for me so that I can have a perfectly paired set!