“Talk about above and beyond!”

DK Gems International
Ranked #8 of 64 Shopping in Philipsburg
More attraction details
Owner description: Dk Gems has been VOTED #1 BEST St Maarten jewelry stores by the DAILY HERALD for 2 years in a row : 2015 & 2016. We sell the most exquisite jewels such as diamond rings, diamond earrings, diamond bracelet, sapphire rings, tanzanite rings, earrings, bracelets, rings, necklace, pendant, diamonds, watches, pre owned watches and much more in our jewelry store located in Front street, Philipsburg. We are the sole Jewelry store in St Maarten to have 2 former student of the Gemological Institute of America or G.I.A who graduated as Jewelers Gemologists. So you will have the Best advices on our gold, silver, diamonds, ruby or sapphire jewels. DK Gems, your watch store and jewelry store in St Maarten, 69 A Front street, Philipsburg, Sint Maarten.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access
Reviewed January 15, 2014

On my recent trip to St. Martin I was on a mission to find the perfect ring and pendant settings for a pair tanzanite stones that I had purchased in Tanzania. After visiting countless stores and not being able to find anything that I loved or that would accommodate the size of the stones I had, I finally stumbled upon DK and met Jeff. He showed me a few settings and could see that I was overwhelmed at that point so he stopped me and asked me to tell him exactly what I was looking for. When I did he told me that he had exactly what I wanted at his office in NYC and that he would have the ring setting shipped to St. Martin within two days.

Two days later the setting had arrived and it was EXACTLY what I had described to Jeff! I left my stone with him to be set and the next day picked up my dream ring!

I couldn't be happier with the ring or the service I received from Jeff and I can't wait to have him design the matching pendant for me so that I can have a perfectly paired set!

worldshoppercritic, Owner at DK Gems International, responded to this reviewResponded February 10, 2016

Thank you so much for your kind words and im glad your enjoying our beautiful pieces

Reviewed November 6, 2013

Walking along Front Street can be overwhelming with the abundance of jewelers that line the street. DK Gems was my pick for several reasons. One of the main reasons is the reputation of being a successful business with positive reviews given by both newbies and loyal customers. Another attraction for me is the fact that it is a family owned business, since to me it often translates into exceptional customer service from the moment you walk through the door. DK Gems was exactly that for me. The greeting was warm from day one and as a result, I have grown to be a loyal customer. This seems to be the case for many that come here. One of my favorite pieces purchased from here is a custom pendant made from links taken from a bracelet that was downsized for me; this was suggested to me (thanks, Raj!) and I loved the creativity and utilization of spare parts. The staff go the extra mile to ensure you are a happy customer. Highly recommend if you're in the market for some gems.

Reviewed September 4, 2013 via mobile

The staff at DK is top notch. I love their designs. Certified GIA Trained gemologists. Very ethical. Jewelry at the greatest quality and realistic prices. You can feel secure spending large amounts of money here. Ask for Kamal. Been dealing with him for many years.

Reviewed August 14, 2013

I first went to DKGems in St Maarten 3 years ago on the recommendation of friends that have bought from Raj and his brother many times. They welcomed us as old friends and never rushed any of us into purchasing. Their professionalism and helpfulness to find just the right item was amazing. My sister purchased a diamond ring that 1st year and needed it sized -which they did before we left the Island that same day. Great Customer service. This past year we visited again and I purchased a beautiful ruby and diamond bracelet - then lost it before we returned to Canada. They have bent over backwards for months to help me settle my insurance
claim and to replicate my beautiful lost bracelet. Simran made this terrible ordeal bearable for me and was always there when I need assistance. I will shop at no other jeweller when I visit St Maarten again. What a wonderful family to do business with. Kathryn P

1  Thank Happyshopper111

Reviewed August 5, 2013

My mother has a time share in Saint Maarten and has been a happy customer of DK Gems for many years. I recently got engaged in May and after a horrible experience with my local jewelry store here in Arizona I ended up returning my original engagement ring. My Mom recommended I contact DK to see what they could do for me, and boy was I glad I did. I contacted DK by email and got a response from Kamal almost immediately. He asked me to let him know what I was looking for and that he would work out the price to something my fiance and I were comfortable with. I sent him a picture of my "dream ring" not knowing what kind of response I would get. He got back to me and stated that even though this was not something they had in stock they could custom design a ring to meet the expectations of my "dream ring", and at a price that was within our budget. I was so pleased and we decided to move forward. Sooner than I expected I got an email that the ring was done and ready to be shipped to me. As soon as I confirmed I was happy with the ring by what I saw in the pictures they shipped me the ring and it arrived the VERY NEXT DAY! When the ring arrived I was beyond ecstatic! It was the most beautiful ring I had ever seen and definitely was my dream ring! The diamond was high quality and a completely colorless D stone. The craftmanship of the ring is beautiful and I could not have asked for a better job. I catch myself staring at the ring constantly because I just can't get over how beautiful it is.

Throughout the whole process Kamal provided amazing response and customer service. He made me feel that he genuinely cared about my satisfaction and I never felt pressured one bit in making the purchase. He was incredibly kind and all the DK family that helped along the way were great as well.

I recommend DK to all those that are looking to buy beautiful, high quality jewelry. They will definitely be my jeweler for life!!!

Thank you DK!!!