“Wonderful !”
Review of Splash Jewelers

Splash Jewelers
Ranked #34 of 64 Shopping in Philipsburg
Reviewed June 18, 2010

I had been shopping in the states for a pair of diamond stud earrings for months. Looking for something unique but affordable. Our first day there I found a fabulous pair of earrings in the Front St store. They were like none I had ever seen. While the price was a very good one, I was hesitant to buy them without discussing with my husband. Kevin and Gary arranged without my knowledge to have the earrings sent to the store at our resort (Pelican). My sister in law let my husband know that they were there. He went and talked to Kevin, who really gave him a great deal. Two days later I had the most wonderful Mother's Day surprise!! They were great to work with and my earrings are stunning!! I would highly recommend any of their stores and look forward to shopping with them again.

1  Thank TammieUsa
There are newer reviews for Splash Jewelers

Reviewed May 27, 2009

My first visit to Splash was in 1989. I believe Gary had only been open a short while. I bought my first blue topaz there and I have purchased many pieces from him since. It is still my favorite jewelry store anywhere! The best quality and wonderful service!

Reviewed May 6, 2008

I had a wonderful experience with Splash Jewelers a few years ago and would highly recommend this jeweler to any friend who is going to be in St. Maarten.

I contacted the owners prior to our visit and told them what I was looking to buy. When I arrived at the store, they had several samples of what I had described ready for me to look at and try on. They gave me good advice but absolutely no pressure. I felt completely comfortable purchasing from them and have been pleased with the value and the beauty of the pieces.

Some of the other island jewelers seem a bit slimy and only want a sale. The people at Splash are different; they seem to build relationships with their customers and get repeat business. They will have my business again.

7  Thank yumpette
Reviewed January 23, 2008

Splash on Front Street is by far the best and trustworthy jeweler
in St. Maarten. They are also located at the Pelican Resort and I
believe at Royal Palm. We have been doing business with them
for almost 20 years and have been more thab satisfied with their
service and their prices. We send all our friends from Cruise
Ships who are encouraged by the ships to go elseware (for the
kickback) and everyone has been more than satisfied.

9  Thank sarabeck
Reviewed January 27, 2007

I have been dealing with Splash Jewelers since May 2001 and won't shop anywhere else! Peter & staff are honest and friendly. Also their new location at 72-C Front Street is very convenient for cruise passengers taking the water taxi. Not only great prices on jewelry but also on cigarettes and liquor. They also have locations in Pelican Resort and Royal Palm Beach Club in Simpson Bay.

18  Thank tvgirl1