“Captain Bob & Swaliga Charters Provided the Perfect Excursion!”
Review of Swaliga 2

Swaliga 2
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Swaliga 2:Fast, Sleek & Oh So Chic! We go further because we go faster, so you can see more and do more! Swaliga 2 is spacious enough to take all your family and friends in comfort! Check out our website for 10 reasons Swaliga 2 beats the rest and for details of our trips around St. Maarten: snorkel at Creole Rock, lunch at Pinel, swim with the turtles at Tintemarre. Or our famous 3-island trip to Anguilla - now in its 2nd decade! Also Sunset Champagne cruises on Mondays. And now you can book us online direct. We're also available for private charters - pick your own itinerary and call us for a price. Whether you're new to Swaliga 2 or an old friend (she has many) you'll always find a warm welcome.
Reviewed January 11, 2011

Based on the glowing reviews and rating that I observed here on Trip Advisor I chartered with Captain Bob & Swaliga in early December. This day was the highlight of our entire trip! We had a party of 6, my wife and I along with our 2 adult sons and their significant others.

I can not offer enough kind words about Captain Bob and his crew. They understand what customer service is all about and provided us with a pefect day. From the quality of the boat, to the great food & drinks, to the snorkeling and saling adventure we could not imagine a more perfect way to spend a day in St Maarten!

Swaliga Charters is a can't miss opportunity if you are looking for fun in the sun. we will book with them again on our next trip to the "Friendly Island".

Thank you Trip Advisor for providing such informative information.

1  Thank Duke3131
There are newer reviews for Swaliga 2

Reviewed January 10, 2011

We went out with Swaliga Charters for a fabulous day during our cruise. Captain Bob was knowledgeable and made sure that everyone in our group (including 2 kids) had a fabulous time. If you go to SXM and want to have a nice day out on the water then you simply need to connect with Bob.

Reviewed January 9, 2011

I am so happy that the earlier post saying that the Swaliga 2 is out of business is totally not true!!! I just spoke to Capt. Bob and booked it again for this April when we are returning to St Maarten. We took this excursion back in April of 2008 ansd absolutely loved it!!! I have been travelling to the caribbean for the past 12 years with my wife and 2 daughters, we've been to several of the islands, and taken atleast one boat tour/excursion each time. I can honestly say that the Swaliga 2 tour to Anguilla has been our favorite of all of them. It's a GREAT way to get to Anguilla fast as well as making a couple of beautiful stops along the way. Captain and crew treated us fantastic, and my girls still talk about that tour to this day! We can't wait to do it again in April!

2  Thank bball30
Reviewed December 13, 2010

Had my heart set on this tour for our trip, the swaliga has changed owners and the boat is not operational at this time, i wish i would have known this before i got there, highly disappointed that no where on their website or anywhere else does is say this.

1  Thank fendawg42
bcass1, Manager at Swaliga 2, responded to this reviewResponded January 3, 2011

This review is false. Swaliga is still operating under the same owner and captain for the past 3 years. Please contact us for current information at: bcass1@aol.com
Thank you for all of the good reviews and we look forward to hearing from old and new customers in the new year.
Capt. Bob

Reviewed October 12, 2010

We went on the swaliga in June, we had so much fun! I recommend this trip to anyone who wants to see literal paradise. Captain Bob takes you to a place called prickly pear where the water is transparent and the beach is white sand. Just looking at the pictures takes my breath away even 6 months later. We went snorkeling in 3 different locations where we saw walls with millions of fish and even saw a small shark! This is a trip I would do over and over!