“Looks can be deceptive - this is a must visit!”

St maarten burger madness
Ranked #8 of 106 Restaurants in Philipsburg
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Burger Madness stretches the concept of America's most popular comfort food into new territory. Chef Nadia created a enormous variety of burger dishes, with enough choices to please any palette. Beef, chicken, veggie and fish burgers are all prepared with the freshest ingredients. Even the buns are baked on site and the fries cut from potatoes.If you just come for a refreshment, enjoy the outdoor bar and let Sharon mix one of her delicious signature cocktails.
Reviewed March 7, 2014

I had already dismissed a previous establishment on the grounds it wasn't very local, so what possessed me to eat here? Vast menu, free wifi and cheap, strong, rum punch!

But it gets even better...

Don't let the naff outside put you off, although you cannot miss it along the boardwalk, so I guess 'it works' in that respect.

I had the cannibal burger... may as well have been called the 'heart attack' for the amount of meat packed in to it, including the perfectly cooked homemade patties themselves. Further to this was the mountain of chips and bucket of coleslaw... Well, I was hungry, and more than full to finish. I don't think they had a dessert menu... because they didn't need one?!

My dining companion enjoyed the equally mountainous Caesar salad - on a plate big enough to warrant its own region on a map!

Quantity and quality at a price that just cannot be beaten, served by absolutely charming staff - our French waitress was a real treat that made the occasion ever more memorable. Merci!

An amazing meal, overlooking the beautiful bay.

1  Thank lordjimbob

Reviewed March 7, 2014

We found this great little place while on a day in St Maarten from our cruise on the Ventura, It is truly a gem of a place , the food , the staff are great. Myself and partner found a great place in which to feel comfortable and happy. Truly recommend if you are on St Maarten to give the place a try, you will not regret it.

Reviewed March 1, 2014

as cruise passengers enjoying the beach for the day, we happened to be sitting in our beach chairs directly in front of this little bar/restaurant. I was trying to find some free wifi so we ordered a couple of rum punches and sweet potato fries whilst I was checking email and such. the sweet potato fries were soooo yummy and the rum punches were excellent!! the bartender brought both of us free shots (on two occasions) so that was a delightful surprise!! we did not order more food as we were on the tail end of a ten day cruise so we were not really hungry - If you know what I mean! :) looking forward to returning here the next time we are in st. marten!

1  Thank Denise G
Reviewed March 1, 2014

Loved Miriam (our server). 4 of us stopped in for lunch and and we enjoyed the 4x4, the classic, the Diablo (mahi mahi burger) and the cannibal and all of us loved our meal and visit! Keep up the great food and friendliness!

1  Thank Luvinitalways
Reviewed February 28, 2014

I agree with all the reviews!! So what can I add? The TOFU BURGERS are also AWESOME!!! [with MANY different topping options] And the frozen drinks ARE made with fresh ingredients/real fruit..DON'T have that usual "chemical" taste!! Right on THE BOARDWALK, right next to the beach!! And, oh yeah..BEST coleslaw on the planet!!! Thanks, Sharon and crew!! Randy, [from New York]

1  Thank Randy12414