“Incredible staff, beautiful view!”

St maarten burger madness
Ranked #7 of 105 Restaurants in Philipsburg
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Burger Madness stretches the concept of America's most popular comfort food into new territory. Chef Nadia created a enormous variety of burger dishes, with enough choices to please any palette. Beef, chicken, veggie and fish burgers are all prepared with the freshest ingredients. Even the buns are baked on site and the fries cut from potatoes.If you just come for a refreshment, enjoy the outdoor bar and let Sharon mix one of her delicious signature cocktails.
Sudbury, Canada
“Incredible staff, beautiful view!”
Reviewed February 18, 2014

You must go here if you're on the island. Whether it's for a burger or a delicious frozen mojito, it will be worth it. Sharon, the bartender, was so sweet. I ended up staying there all day until my cruise left. Such an unforgettable experience. Beautiful view. I will definitely be going back.

• Visited December 2013
2 Thank Samantha M

• Polish first
Mentor, Ohio
“Excellent food!”
Reviewed February 18, 2014 via mobile

We ate at Burger Madness twice on our week long visit in St Maarten.

They have the best burgers on the island! Excellent array of choices and toppings. The French fries were spectacular, and each burger is served with Cole slaw, which was also very good. Buckets of beer are cheap and cold. Very good service.

We ate outside the first time we visited, and inside the second. It was very hot inside the restaurant and the ceiling fan was not working. I would recommend eating outside if possible.

Overall very good!

Virginia Beach, Virginia, United States
“Best Burger on the Island”
Reviewed February 16, 2014

The burgers at this restaurant are the best on the island. I usually do not go to the touristy Phillipsburg side of the island, but I did so two days in a row for food and the great service of this restaurant.

The burgers are perfect and the service can get no better. The wait staff and owner are friendly and if you return a second time you are pretty much family.

I will be going back again on my next trip to the island. It was has made my trips must do list.

Philipsburg, St. Maarten-St. Martin
“super friendly staff”
Reviewed February 12, 2014

Best burger ever, so big and tasty .
And the staff was extremely friendly, when we walk in they were about to close but they stayed open just for us, I love it.

1 Thank Andronico2014
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Sharon is the bomb!!”
Reviewed February 10, 2014

This is a must go to!!!! It will be the best burger you ever had and the fries are to die for. I had the Miai Miai Sharon serves up the most delicious drinks and her smile is priceless. And a special shout out to Dwight who picked us out walking along the boardwalk promised us a good time.
Thanks for the great time and fantastic food Hope to see you next year

1 Thank Mel S