“Lizzy's Bar and Grill, family or night dining for couples”

Lizzy's Bar & Grill
Ranked #26 of 106 Restaurants in Philipsburg
Reviewed October 20, 2013

Standyed on the island for a week, the very first night we arrived late (after 9 pm) and most of the restuartants on the boardwalk were closed, Lizzy's wasn't and i'm grateful she wasn't. The food was EXCELLANT!!!! Try the ribs!!!, again stayed all week and visited Lizzy each day and at least had a drink, Lizzy and her staff are the most POLITE people on the island. Right on the beach, GREAT view, GREAT service, I can't wait to see her and her wonderful family again!!

Thanks Lizzy and family for making our vacation a part of your world, you made our vacation feel so comfortable it was AMAZING!!!!!

I PROMISE we will see you soon,

Paul Elwood @ family

Reviewed October 14, 2013

Not much to look at but the Food and frozen drinks are excellent. Our party had a philly steak, jerk chicken, ribs, and a whole snapper. Everyone loved there food, and the drinks were great as well. The best part of this restaurant is its on the boardwalk where the people watching is second to none.

Reviewed October 10, 2013

St. Marteen was our first stop on the cruise on sept. 29, 2013. We did not have any plans other than just to walk around and then going back to the ship for lunch. As we walked down the beach on our way back to the ship we heard someone renting chairs and talking about great food, not great but the best food around. As skeptic as I am apparently he saw the look on my face and asked a customer about the food, she just rolled her eyes so we decided to give it a try. It was a simple dish, rice and chicken breast with a creole sauce... I was blown away! Simple clean flavors. Everything made from scratch, you can really taste the dedication put in the dish. It was so good that we decided to stay at the beach for a couple of hours to taste a different dish later. So we tried the ribs, just as delicious. After a week on a cruise visiting many islands I can say that was the best place I ate on my vacation.

2  Thank Sapomuerto
Reviewed October 4, 2013

Stopped in at Lizzy's this afternoon for a bite and a drink - phenominal! Lizzy was the best! The banana momma shots were terrific! We're leaving St Maarten tomorrow but plan another stop at Lizzy's first.

Reviewed September 26, 2013

Location is perfect, the beer ice cold, everyone friendly and, oh my, Lizzy's ribs are to die for. She provides that "extra" personal touch along with dinner. Highly recommend for an afternoon relaxing cool down and/or an evening meal on the boardwalk/beach.