Review Highlights
Trusted Jeweler - Top Quality and Customer Service

I purchased a 2-carat diamond ring 8 years ago from Ballerina Jewelers. The diamonds are good... read more

Reviewed August 2, 2019
Nia D
Toronto, Canada
Nice

Ravi was great willing to work a deal and ensure we were always comfortable. Told us to come back... read more

Reviewed July 9, 2019
NorthStar761138
via mobile

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Philipsburg
from $37.50
from $125.00
from $125.00
More Info
All reviews jewelry store beautiful jewelry diamond ring st maarten the entire staff customer service my wife great selection doing business the past years wings unique pieces quality jewelry no pressure fine jewelry great service sales people
Selected filters
Reviewed May 1, 2019

If you are looking to purchase jewellery in St Maarten, I highly recommend you visit Ballerina Jewelers. The staff have always been very friendly, helpful and attentive to me. Their selection is excellent, engagement rings are beautiful and they also offer a great variety of Montblanc products. You will not be disappointed!

Date of experience: April 2019
Reviewed May 1, 2019

Whether your budget is large or small, Ballerina's has something for everyone! For years, our family has been patronizing Ballerinas: everything from resetting a family ring to sourcing beautiful jewelry suites. I COMPLETELY trust their integrity. After negative experiences at another local shop, Ballerina has our complete faith in their honesty. Also, their workmanship is of the highest caliber. I wanted a pair of earrings shaped to my taste. It was done in a timely manner for a reasonable charge. You CANNOT go wrong with a trip to Ballerina's.

Date of experience: March 2019
Reviewed April 11, 2019

Went looking at watches. Found a nice Frederique Constant but was very hesitant to buy as I basically don't trust these type places. To make a long story short, by using different sales/managers they offered me the mother of all deals. Though suspect, I bought. Have since found the watch for almost $200 less. My loss---your gain,,,I would suggest that you avoid this establishment.

Date of experience: April 2019
BallerinaSM, Manager at Ballerina Jewelers, responded to this reviewResponded April 12, 2019

Dear Sir,
we are sorry to hear about your disappointment but we checked our records and could not find any purchase made under your name (as mentioned in your profile). We will appreciate if you can let us know more details like the exact date of sale and from which location of ours did you purchase this watch as we have multiple locations between St. Maarten and St. Thomas. once you provide us with the details, we can look into this matter and get back to you.
Thank you.

Reviewed April 5, 2019

I had the pleasure of walking into Ballerina Jewelers in St. Maarten over 20 years ago. What a lucky day that was!! As my young daughter was studying ballet, the store's name was intriguing to us. Upon entering, we were greeted with the warmest welcome and introduced to the amazing stock of fine jewelry the store has to offer. On this particular day, we did not make a purchase but we left the store knowing that we had made a real connection.

Over the past years, we have visited St. Maarten many times and always make Ballerina our first stop. I can attest to the quality, workmanship, and value of the jewelry. Through the years, we have made several purchases and have been thrilled with each and every beautiful piece. I receive many compliments every time I wear any of my lovely pieces of jewelry from Ballerina.

Whenever I visit St. Maarten and step into Ballerina, I feel like I'm coming home. I highly recommend this wonderful store to every one.

Date of experience: August 2018
Reviewed March 25, 2019

These people are very accomadating and found me exactly the right pice of jewelry at the right price. We have made several stops here in past years.

Date of experience: September 2018