“Amazing Experience”

Johnny’s Scooter and ATV Rental
Ranked #13 of 57 Tours in Philipsburg
More attraction details
Owner description: Scooter rental and scooter tours
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing Experience”
Reviewed October 27, 2013

We chose Johnny's scooter rental out of default, but it must have been fate. Absolutely amazing experience. Johnny knows just the right places to go to give you the most out of the tour. The retro style scooters are fun to ride on and comfortable. The tour and scooters were great but the best part was Johnny himself. A great guy and made us feel like we were with a friend on the island. After the tour, we felt like we made a new friend on the island. When we go back, we will definitely go for another tour with Johnny.

1 Thank Mike C

• Polish first
Pittston, Pennsylvania
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Absolutely must do!”
Reviewed October 19, 2013

This is the greatest thing we did all trip! Johnny gives you a three hour tour of the island on scooters as well as taking stops to enjoy the beaches and eateries of the island. He even buys you a drink at orient beach! We enjoyed the trip so much that we rented the scooter for a day because after the tour, it was very easy to get around. Johnny is a very friendly and helpful person and certainly an asset to know if you have any questions regarding where and when to go. Highly recommended!

Visited October 2013
1 Thank Bill S
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Get a scooter from Johhny's to enhance your trip!”
Reviewed September 21, 2013 via mobile

The most important aspect of any service or product for me is the customer service. Johhny's was very customer service oriented. Johhny was fun, nice, patient and very knowledgeable about the island.
I did the scooter tour my second day on the island. I felt like I knew the island very well afterwards. I then did a daily scooter rental the rest of my time on the island .
My advice is to make Johhny's Scooter apart of your vacation!

2 Thank MRGREAT
Chicago
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Johnny's Scooter Rental is a MUST!!!”
Reviewed September 12, 2013

The only way to truly see St. Martins is to stop by Johnny's Scooter Rental!! Whether you'd like to take advantage of Johnny's vast knowledge of the island or just hit the open road alone, Johnny's Scooter Rental is THE best choice! Johnny is very friendly and funny. He is a gracious ambassador who opens the doors of discovery during your vacation in St. Martins!! I had never ridden a scooter, however Johnny made me feel very comfortable and safe. Touring St. Martins on a scooter allows you to feel the wind whipping through your hair while you soak in all of the inviting aromas and incredible scenery of the island!! Johnny will take you to island treasures such as Orient Bay, Marigot, and much more!!! You will soak in all of the beauty and flavors of both the Dutch and French sides of St. Martins!!!!! Johnny's Scooter Rental offers a bounty of island experiences for a reasonable price!

1 Thank Leo72
Laurel, Maryland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Johnny saved my Sint Maarten experience!!”
Reviewed September 10, 2013

I visited St. Maarten to participate in a wedding in Anguilla. After being disappointed by the lack of activities to do in Anguilla, I was concerned I wouldn't have anything to talk about once I got back home. Fortunately, one of the groomsmen mentioned that we should go on a scooter tour once we got back to St. Maarten for our last full day. I was a little reluctant at 1st because it's been years since I rode a bike, but Johnny made sure I was comfortable and well prepared. He is the coolest person and he knows everyone so you will definitely feel welcomed by him and his peers. I DEFINITELY recommend this activity if it fits into your budget, you WILL NOT be disappointed!!

3 Thank WoodDthePhotog