“Luxury Home with Very Non-Luxury Management”
other travelers have booked this property
Main entrance and car parking.
Great shot of the outdoor terrace. Blue Pool. Blue Ocean. Blue Sky. :)
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
Main entrance and car parking.
Great shot of the outdoor terrace.
Blue Pool. Blue Ocean. Blue Sky. :)
Soak up the rays in our lounging chairs!
And enjoy the view!
Gorgeous island and ocean view.
Come dine with me!
State of the art kitchen and appliances.
View looking in from outside terrace.
Fun Fuschia Family Room.
Tv and entertainment centre.
Come relax after a day in the sun.
Nice space to sit, relax, and enjoy your surroundings.
Master Bedroom.
Master Bathroom, with Japanese footsteps and ambiance.
Master Bath toilet and bidet.
2nd Bedroom.
Can't forget about that view! (2nd Bedroom)
2nd Bedroom Bathroom.
3rd Bedroom.
3rd Bedroom.
3rd Bedroom Bathroom.
Laundry.
View of the main entrance to Crystal Villa from the parking space.
Outdoor stone work.
Sunset from the Crystal Villa.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

Naor C
Princeton
“Luxury Home with Very Non-Luxury Management”
Reviewed July 29, 2016 for a stay in July 2016
people found this review helpful

Bottom line: This is a beautiful,well-appointed, private villa with striking views of the bay. The owner has meticulously designed and built this home and you can tell a lot of thought has gone into making it a spectacular vacation home. The private location puts you close to Orient Bay, the northern beaches and Phillipsburg, however you'll need to obviously drive if you want to go to some of the popular western beaches like mullet bay etc.

The good: privacy from every direction, very functional kitchen with all the amenities, beautiful en-suite bathrooms, comfortable european style beds, lots of storage, beautiful night-time lighting, beautiful home inside and out 100%.

The bad: I knew the home's management was sub-par when I didn't hear from anyone until 3 days prior to my trip, and ONLY when I reached out to the owner. That's not an experience I've shared with any other home rental on this island or other - ever. Being led to the house from the airport was easy enough, but the problems with the home's condition and the lack of any urgency to rectify (simple) issues was apparent immediately.

Problem include: Most disappointingly the MASTER bedroom featured in the photos was NOT USABLE due to poor airconditioning. When I complained to the management they said another guest had complained but "it was looked after and is fine". No, it is not fine....because someone else also complained that it was not working properly - I didn't come to stay in a hot room for $500 a night. This was not addressed and we were not compensated for now having to use one of the smaller bedrooms.
-NO lights working in the hallway to the bedrooms - dangerous at night for going to the hallway bathroom (necessary because of point made below)
-a completely non-working toilet in one of the suites
-the other room's shower did not drain until we unclogged it with our hands to remove previous guests hair
-ANTS everywhere - inside and out - with old ant baits everywhere and not re-stocked. I understand this home is in the more wild part of the island and very outdoor in its floorplan so ants are to be expected but some simple spray would have helped. We had to purchase this ourselves and still did not see any refill of this throughout our week-long stay despite asking for more supplies.
-The home has SIX (6!) different colored keys for the multitude of doors throughout the compound. Each has a color but there is no indication of which color lock it goes to. So every time, even after a week, you will make up clever songs or acronyms to remember the sequence of keys to lock and unlock the home - or simply try EACH one every time. Simple colored stickers on each lock would have made this much less of an issue. I'm not sure even why there are so many different keys, it makes no sense.

This is a really beautiful rental but I would not be back unless the owner has changed the management to someone who has actual experience dealing with customer concerns. I know it is an island but "island time" as an excuse is not much of one at all. When I politely emailed the staff they made me feel like I was the only person to ever have these concerns. I've rented homes on this island before as well as Curacao and in the U.S. and I've never been so poorly dismissed. At this price it simply is unacceptable.

Traveling group: Large Group
Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
Aug 4, 2016
Thank you for your high rating and your subjective opinion,I will take it in consideration.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing