“Great experience”
Review of Ma Doudou

Ma Doudou
Ranked #29 of 64 Shopping in Philipsburg
More attraction details
Owner description: Ma Doudou is a small family run business based in Cul-de-Sac, Saint Martin. Our specialty homemade rum has been in productivity for more than 20 years.The quality of our products, our unique rum flavours and our original hand painted bottles make Ma Doudou rum the most popular.All of our products are 100% traditionally made by local craftsmen.Visit us in old street now and have free testing.
Reviewed September 2, 2013

It was totally fun visiting banana vanille and getting to try all the different favors of rum. Plus, the prices are really great. We bought a bunch of mini rum bottles, which make great gifts. We can't wait to share our rum with everyone back home. Make sure you visit this place while in philipsburg. Not just a place to shop; it's super fun!

1  Thank ahhhhhmikey
"island"
in 10 reviews
"vacation"

Reviewed July 25, 2013

I was wandering through Philipsburg shopping and found Banane Vanille. The owner Jamal was super friendly and helpful. The store has a wide range of infused rums which you can have tastes of. And the bottles are beautiful. There is also a wide selection of jams which are homemade and which you can also have tastes of. I enjoy being able to buy products that are local when I travel and I'm a foodie, so this was a great place. Highly recommended!!

2  Thank jjbtea
Reviewed July 9, 2013

When we visited the store, the owner was very nice and welcoming. He allowed me to try almost every product on his store! I bought the coconut caramel and the rum and I am now mad at myself for not buying more! The stuff is simply delicious, high quality and you can't find it anywhere. I would highly recommend this store!

Reviewed July 7, 2013

We must have spent a good half hour in Ma Doudou. So many amazing flavors of rum, jam, and spices in beautifully painted bottles. The guy working in the shop at the time is in the family business, and their rum is delicious. So many amazing flavors. He let you sample anything you wanted, and he was as nice as could be. Our next visit to Philipsburg will not be complete without going back to this place!