“Seafood nachos, best I have ever tasted.”
Review of Honky Tonk Bar

Honky Tonk Bar
Ranked #14 of 106 Restaurants in Philipsburg
Cuisines: Pizza, Bar
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Description: Lively restaurant/bar right on the Great Bay Beach. Beach chairs and umbrellas available. Home made Pizza, burgers, seafood, snacks, 4 types of Nachos, and Cold Draft Beer.
Reviewed February 1, 2014

Been to the Honky Tonk a few times now. Always found it to be friendly with very tasty reasonably priced food and drinks. Right by the boardwalk overlooking the beach, easily accessible from Main Street for the disabled. Staff very friendly and free WiFi, what more could you want, there are tables in both the sun and shade with loungers and umbrella,s available on the beach for a very reasonable price.

I had the seafood nachos for lunch, and can honestly say it was the best I have ever eaten, good selection of fish and seafood, the scallops were devine! And a nice cheese melted on top. I can recommend very highly

There are newer reviews for Honky Tonk Bar

Reviewed January 20, 2014

My wife and I stayed on the island last week and decided to spend some time in Phillipsburg taking in the sights on Front and Back Streets and the Boardwalk. We stopped in to the Honky Tonk, grabbed a table under the tree right by the front steps and ordered some drinks and appetizers. The music as good and the cold drinks and delicious nachos and ribs were just what we needed. It's toward the far end of the boardwalk (away from the cruise ships). Worth the walk!

Reviewed January 4, 2014

Arriving on Christmas Day , there were not a lot of options, however, I did find a place that made me smile. You know that you are on a holiday here. I was looking for some fruit smoothies for the kids and margaritas for the adults on a hot and beautiful day in the Caribbean. The sounds of current music streaming through the outside bar/restaurant created an inviting atmosphere and caught my attention. The tables were full with relaxed vacationers and the bar was busy. I managed to get the bartenders attention, and he delivered 6 ice cold drinks that were generous. Flip flops are the norm here - very relaxed.

Reviewed January 1, 2014

This restaurant provide great food and excellent entertaintment. Staff very friendly and helpful. Can get 1umbrellas, 2beach chairs and 5 beers for excellent price.

Reviewed December 29, 2013

We stopped here for a drink when we were off our cruise ship for the day. The food looked good and the menu listed lots of comfort food, definitely catering for US visitors. The beer was served cold and the owner/manager was interesting to talk to. We can see why it gets such good reviews, it's so easy to wander into (at the end of the boardwalk)!

1  Thank Ros T