“A Must Stop Shop”
Review of Royal Jewelers

Royal Jewelers
Ranked #30 of 64 Shopping in Philipsburg
Reviewed March 25, 2013

When in St Maarten, a must stop is Royal Jewelers. My husband and I first stopped in to see Vince 6 years ago after visiting his parents' shop in St Thomas. Vince and his family have ties close to our hometown, so we always like to "shop local". We have been to this store twice since then and have always been treated like family. Vince always welcomes you with a big smile and a beer.
Our most recent trip to Royal Jewelers was just two weeks ago. My husband and I were wanting to get an anniversary band made for myself for our 25th anniversary. When we told Vince what we were looking for, he was more than accomodating. He gave us a very fair price for a custom made ring. That is what I like about shopping here, the prices are very fair and negotiable. Vince will be making my ring for me and shipping it to the states all within a 3 week time period.
This store is always a must stop for us while in St Maarten whether it's to purchase jewelery or just to visit and have a beer. This store definitely makes you feel like family.

3  Thank Terri124