“great people”

Ocean Jewelers II
Ranked #20 of 64 Shopping in Philipsburg
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: GIA | EGL certified Loose Diamonds, Diamond Upgrade CenterCertified & Appraised Fine Jewelry, Life Time Warranty.
Reviewed February 11, 2014

I bought a piece of jewelry from Ocean jewelers and got a terrific price. Then they even gave me a nice little complimentary gift. its worth you stopping by.

All reviews
in 52 reviews
"vinny"
in 24 reviews

Reviewed February 6, 2014 via mobile

Our last stop on our 25th anniversary cruise was St. Maarten. I had researched reviews of Caribbean jewelers and had Oceans 2 at the top of my list. I wanted to buy something special in thanks for all the blessings that my wife has given me.

Our cab tour of the island ran longer than expected. With just a short to shop, we went straight to Oceans 2. It was better than I'd hoped.

DJ at Oceans 2 helped us find the perfect ring for my wife to celebrate 25 years together. It is a beautiful band with alternating white and blue diamonds to remind is of that beautiful Caribbean Sea. So it also serves as a wonderful reminder of a great cruise. Thanks DJ!

Reviewed February 6, 2014 via mobile

Went to Ocean Jewelry to purchase diamond studs found a great pair at good price. Staff are friendly and very helpful.

Reviewed February 5, 2014

Like the products excellent prices wonderful staff. A must visit when coming to st.maarten. We got a princess cut diamond for a very good price