“ocean jewelers are the best”
Review of Ocean Jewelers II

Ocean Jewelers II
Ranked #19 of 64 Shopping in Philipsburg
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: GIA | EGL certified Loose Diamonds, Diamond Upgrade CenterCertified & Appraised Fine Jewelry, Life Time Warranty.
Reviewed July 26, 2013

D.J. you are so helpful and give such individual attention to your customers. My daughter and I really enjoy coming to your store. We get great jewelery and enjoy your friendship. See you next trip. Love my new jewelery..

All reviews
in 52 reviews
"vinny"
in 24 reviews

Reviewed July 24, 2013

I bought a couple of pairs of earrings here. They were extremely helpful and very pleasant to work with.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed July 18, 2013

We have been to St Maarten about 3 times now. We have purchased several items from Ocean Jewelers and have been very happy with each piece. We know there are many shops that we can buy from but because of the great service and prices we have gotten, Oceans has become a preferred place for us. We were just there in May and purchased a nice Tanzanite bracelet and some Pink Saphire earrings. For the earrings I liked the size of the stone but didn't want a stud earring so they took the stone and put it on a leaver back setting for me and it only took an hour to do that which I find amazing. Even though we don't go there every year, they remembered us. You feel like family when you go there. We tell all of our friends and families if they go to St Maarten to stop by Oceans Jewelers.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed July 17, 2013

My husband and I have been coming to SXM for years. This is the first time I've bought something special for me, they were very helpful and honest. I can't tell you how excited I was and they made me feel special too. I would recommend them to anybody, plus all my friends, they also have a great lay away plan, you can order on line too :) The liquor on the one side of the store is fantastic too, they have great prices, I can't wait until January to see them again...