“Best Value and Service for Alcohol and Watches” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Ocean Jewelers II

Ocean Jewelers II
Ranked #18 of 64 Shopping in Philipsburg
More attraction details
Owner description: GIA | EGL certified Loose Diamonds, Diamond Upgrade CenterCertified & Appraised Fine Jewelry, Life Time Warranty.
Jacksonville, Florida
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Value and Service for Alcohol and Watches”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2013

I have been going to St. Maarten annually for more than 15 years. In recent years, I have narrowed my alcohol and watch shopping (which I do every year) to Ocean Jewelers. Not only do they have the best prices, they also offer excellent service.

Visited June 2013

Oshawa, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Jewellery, booze and smokes”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2013

The owners and staff are very friendly and hospitable. You get water/pop when you enter since one has just walked and could use a drink. Very honest. Been going there each time we are in St. Maarten

Visited June 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
“TOP NOTCH SEVICE..ASK FOR VINNY”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 25, 2013

Recently sailed to the Caribbean on a cruise and stopped in St. Maarten. We shopped other islands and many other stores in the Caribbean…..none came close the satisfaction we received at Ocean Jewelers. The quality of the Gems and customer service far exceeded our expectations. My husband is in the jewelry business and could not pass up the exceptional deals. We definitely recommend Ocean Jewelers….Ask for Vinny he is knowledge and very patient.

Visited April 2013
nyc
“first time visit”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 18, 2013

My husband and I by chance went into the store. We loved his jewelry and how they made us feel so comfortable. We paid roaming charges and called friends from our cruise ship to come over. We spent over our budget we had allotted ourselves. Their custom pieces are b e beautiful. We are planning to go back next year.

Visited July 2012
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Integrity, Professional , Very Courteous etc”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 26, 2013 via mobile

After several years of visiting Philipsburg during our stays in St Maarten, patronising ,perusing and chatting with most of the diamond retail operators, my girlfriend has often come away feeling rude when we have to decline 'the best they have to offer '.. She said recently she felt like we were Bonnie & Clyde ruthless ,but when I tracked down Bob this time on recommendation from a loyal client of mine, we finally found the best diamond shopping experience ever EVER , and in the future we just won't waste time anywhere else ... They just know how to do it right - plain & simple - My girlfriend will never have to feel that way again, let me tell you , as a business owner/service provider , the sales tactics used amongst the competition can be brutal and detrimental to your psyche!! Thank You Bob !

2 Thank Coiffeurguy