“Shopping without the hassle and pressure”

Little Switzerland Philipsburg
Ranked #12 of 64 Shopping in Philipsburg
Boston, MA
44 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 69 helpful votes
“Shopping without the hassle and pressure”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 24, 2014

My boyfriend and I went into Little Switzerland because of how inviting the store looked. Right when we walked in, we realized how much larger their selection was compared to other stores. We were able to look around for a while and nobody hassled us or pushed anything onto us. This really irritates my bf so he really appreciated that he was able to just ask for service when he needed it and just look around without being bothered. The salesperson didn't mind taking out several watches and even let him walk over to the mirror to see how they looked. He ended up getting a great watch for an AMAZING deal. After this, I definitely plan on visiting other Little Switzerland stores when I travel again.

Visited March 2014
2 Thank Michelle522

North Providence, Rhode Island
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Little Switzerland - amazing experience + great deal!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 13, 2014

My husband and I had such a memorable experience at the Little Switzerland store in St. Marten! We had already purchased a watch for my husband at their store in St. Thomas so we knew we would have great service again... But we were blown away by the service we received at this store. I already knew the watch that I wanted but they didn't have the band that I wanted at their store. Instead of trying to push me into something else, they had a representative from another store drive it over to them. They offered us beverages and made us feel very comfortable. They also gave my husband a hat and they gave me a beautiful agate & leather wrap bracelet that I absolutely love! The service was outstanding and beyond exceed our expectations!

Visited February 2014
1 Thank Joanna P
Enterprise, Alabama
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Breitling Boutique”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 26, 2013

We visited the boutique while on shore this time and were really pleased with the help and friendliness of the staff. They provided water and cokes while the hubby was shopping for a new watch. They had to get another band for the watch and quickly dispatched someone to their other store. All personnel in the store were polite and smiling the whole time we were there.

Visited December 2013