“great calypso music and smokin grill”
Review of Caribbean Blend

Caribbean Blend
Ranked #10 of 104 Restaurants in Philipsburg
Cuisines: Caribbean
Columbus, Ohio
“great calypso music and smokin grill”
Reviewed April 5, 2014

I noticed the music first, that led me there. Then we ate the fantastic food. The food is great. I had the ribs. with plantains awesome! my wife loved her meal too. There is live music some nights. It is further down the beach from the other tourist trap stuff so it is a nice departure

• Visited March 2014

Wheeling, West Virginia
“Can't Go Wrong--Yummy!”
Reviewed March 26, 2014

My husband & I ate several meals at this delightful little grill. Larry the grill master was always cooking wonderful specials & all of the food from whole snapper to ribs & chicken with plenty of sides & cold beer could not be beat. We ate both Lunch & Dinner on different days. The wait staff & owners appear like family & I saw many locals eating there as well...we are spice & bbq loving people and everything was exceptional---don't miss eating here...can't wait to come back next year!!

Lumbarda, Croatia
“Best food of my whole trip!”
Reviewed March 2, 2014

I had some nice meals on the island but the goat curry had the most flavour. It had a side of plantain, polenta and a green salad with an amazing garlic dressing. We got a bucket of beer while we waited for our food, which arrived quickly. The atmosphere is pretty laid back and the chef took a seat at the bar and joked around with us. It is located on the beach so the view is lovely and it is far enough away from the cruise ships.
Don't miss this gem!

“Beautiful View!”
Reviewed February 23, 2014

The conchs and lobster is the greatest! Don't forget to ask about the special sauce! The ribs are the bomb and the fish too! The. Service is Excellent! And the pina colada with the cinnamon at the top will just touch it off! When your in sxm Caribbean Blend is the place to be!

Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
“Eat here, because it smells so good!”
Reviewed February 17, 2014

We were walking on the boardwalk, looking for a place to eat, and my husband said "let's go here, it smells great". We ordered jerk chicken and totally enjoyed it. It's spicy and flavorful. Beer was good. Great little local restaurant with a fabulous view of Great Bay. We didn't have time to sample more of the menu- we will have to go back.