“Local Flavor, Great Views, Delicious Food”
Review of Caribbean Blend

Caribbean Blend
Ranked #9 of 106 Restaurants in Philipsburg
Cuisines: Caribbean
Reviewed July 31, 2013

After being unimpressed by some of the LoLos at Grand Case, we tried this little beachside eatery on Front Street near Royal Palm Plaza while in Philipsburg on the Dutch side. The barbecue chicken platter was very tasty with plantains, cole slaw, salad, black beans with rice for sides. The service was prompt and courteous and the relaxed atmosphere was perfect after a hard half day of shopping. We could look out on the beach and cruise ship and enjoy authentic Caribbean cuisine done properly. A fun aspect is that they give you a magic marker to add your names to the others written on the wooden ceiling. We put our names in a special place and hope to come back again to reminisce.

2  Thank 2Dox
There are newer reviews for Caribbean Blend

Reviewed June 17, 2013

Had a great time here, Susan the Bartender was outstanding. Best meal of my 8 day trip. We had curry shrimp, BBQ shrimp, chicken wings, jerk chicken, and a fish dish all were outstanding. Sat on the far left on the boardwalk marked our family trip and name on the ceiling Just a great time and great people.

2  Thank Jason H
Reviewed May 15, 2013

A simply presented beach bar and restaurant right on the boardwalk.
We had 2 very enjoyable evenings there. The service is fun and friendly.
The food is very good
An ideal place for music and the BBQ.
The fact that it is frequented by members of the middle class from the French side of the island – says much.
It was only open 3 nights in the 14 nights we were in St Maarten.

Reviewed May 3, 2013

This is a local restaurant on the broadwalk in downtown Phillipsburg. This family restaurant makes you feel welcomed like you are entering your family's kitchen. It's open, cheery and you have the best view of the grill. The aroma of the food will excite your palate but my first bite into the chicken wings sent fireworks across my tongue. The chicken wings were the BEST I have ever tasted. I had to order 2 more plates and one to take back to the hotel. The pricing was very reasonable. Caribbean music played will have you swaying your hips and jiving; and you have a beautiful of the bay. I felt like I was at home. I stumbled on this restaurant and was rewarded with a wonderful surprise.

1  Thank YvetteM3
Reviewed May 3, 2013

When i come to SXM I must come here to eat! The flavor of the food is GREAT! Other then the sun making it so hot i LOVE it

1  Thank Brit S