“LIght lunch on the beachfront in Saint Maarten” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Roasted Rooster - CLOSED

Roasted Rooster
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Delivery, Seating
Description: Clean, friendly, air-conditioned restaurant with open kitchen is well decorated and highly equipped offering free Wi-Fi to customers. Seating for 32 people is available both inside and out where views across Great Bay can be enjoyed from the terrace. Roasted Rooster's chickens are all 100% hormone free and Halal. The restaurant offers a delivery service to local businesses and is available for private parties.The menu features roasted chicken from the rotisserie served with fries or rice 'n' peas, salad and homemade coleslaw, wraps, salads, nuggets, pitas and wings. There is also burgers and shrimps for those non-chicken lovers. Vegetarian meals also available. Prices range from $8 to $12.If you are in a hurry you can always take home or to the beach one of our roast chickens in-a-bag for only $12.
Tampa, Florida
“LIght lunch on the beachfront in Saint Maarten”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2013

After a morning of swimming and before an afternoon of shopping, we needed a light lunch. We found the Roasted Rooster and enjoyed a nice lunch. I had a delicious salad with rotisserie chicken and my sister had coconut shrimp and fries. The delicious food, friendly owners, wifi, and (modest) air conditioning on a humid, hot day made for the perfect lunch.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

“Service”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2013

This service is the wort. The lady that works there is really rude. Ive never seen pple like that. Im really disappointed of this place. Never go to that place to ask wifi or someting u can get yelld

• Visited July 2013
Helen E, Owner at Roasted Rooster, responded to this review, July 30, 2013
The lady you refer to is me, the owner, and I apologise if I upset you. Please understand that I am the owner of a restaurant and NOT an internet café.
I find it amusing that out of all the 30 reviews that the restaurant has received, the only bad ones concern the WiFi.
I am proud of the 5 out of 5 rating on Trip Advisor which correctly and honestly reflects the food that is served. Isn't what this web-site is meant for?
Islip, New York
“The Best Chicken I Have Ever Had”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2013

The best meal in SXM, and the best rotisserie chicken I have ever had. So good we got an extra to go. It is an oasis of good service and amazing food on the Phillipsburg board walk. The owners are kind, know their chicken, and have all the points of service down. Fast, clean, affordable and, no exaggeration, the best rotisserie chicken -- maybe the best chicken -- I have ever had.

Visited June 2013
“Great place to eat at the beach”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 21, 2013

I was on a cruise with my family and we went to the beach. We noticed it looked really clean and neat. As soon as we entered, the owners treated us realy nice, they have great food, big portions, excellent smoothies, and have free wifi for customers.

• Visited June 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
“Great Restaurant on the Beach”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2013

We weren't going to go that far down the beach, but one of the chair hawkers at the water taxi talked us into walking farther than we wanted. We're glad they did because we wound up in front of the Roasted Rooster for the day. Lunch was great. My chicken wrap was tender and very tasty with a very nice light sauce. Just perfect for a hot day on the beach. My wife still raves about her coconut shrimp platter, possibly the best she has ever had anywhere.

It was extra special to get to meet and talk with the owners, who are very charming and open. We felt like we had already been friends with them. We've been to St Maarten several times and plan to be back. When we do, we'll definitely drop by the Roasted Rooster.

• Visited May 2013