Tripadvisor
Inbox
Search
Open today: 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Review Highlights
Beautiful jewelry! Great people!

I found a pair of beautiful diamond hoop earrings at this store! Great quality and a lot of... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago

from $38.47
More Info
from $120.00
More Info
All reviews many years jewelry store front street diamond ring satisfying experience after returning home wings st maarten make you feel at home precious stones beautiful jewelry high quality jewelry my wife great quality each piece wedding band feel like family
Selected filters
Reviewed January 7, 2020 via mobile

Good deals nice and friendly staff, a pleasure buying diamond jewelery at Alpha. I make sure I visit them each time I'm in St Martin.

Date of experience: January 2020
Reviewed August 29, 2019

Great service, great product selection, and fair prices.... all while being treated like family! They go beyond the call of duty to ensure there customers are extremely satisfied with their purchase.

Date of experience: August 2019
Alphajewels, Manager at Alpha Jewels, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2019

Thanks Dan , hoping to see you back soon .

Reviewed August 29, 2019

have known these great people for many years, so honest, always remembers you when you walk through the door!

Date of experience: November 2018

Thank you Sandy . we are hoping to see you back soon for some amazing jewels .

Reviewed August 25, 2019 via mobile

Ok so we buy lots of jewelry and we have never had such a lovely encounter and just truly ‘old school’ vibe of service. They were able to size our rings within the hour or so and recommended a great spot to eat while we waited! Not to mention the pieces we got were GORGEOUS and the prices were fantastic! And they had some beautiful designs that were so hard to pick from and the clarity is perfect!
But what really sealed the deal and we know we will always shop with Sanjay and his wonderful team at Sint Maarten & NY, was Sanjay had taken care of us at the Lazy Lizard we had no idea! He had done it quietly and so cool! Unexpected but completely has loyal customers for life

Date of experience: August 2019
1  Thank mr1578
Alphajewels, Manager at Alpha Jewels, responded to this reviewResponded August 26, 2019

Thank You. We hope you enjoy wearing your beautiful jewelry . and hope to see you back soon.

Reviewed July 5, 2019

Every time I am in St Maarten I visit Sanjay with my wife to pick something out. Been going for years and he always has the best stuff with great prices. Can’t wait to visit again soon. Staff is very personable and friendly.

Date of experience: June 2019
1  Thank Eptjr

Thank you for your loyalty toward us. hoping to see you back soon.