“Great View Great Food”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed August 5, 2014 via mobile

We were a group of eleven who were on shore for the day from the Oasis of the Seas. After a morning of snorkeling we were hungry. I had eaten lunch here in 03/2010. The place hasn't changed.

We grabbed seats on the upper deck overlooking the beach and oh so blue waters. The musicians played below.

Our party had a variety of items off the menu. I had the wings. OMG THEY WERE OUTSTANDING. I needed good wings after being on the ship. Everyone enjoyed the food and service.

Make this your lunch spot when in St. Maarten.

Reviewed August 2, 2014 via mobile

My family and I went on a cruise that stopped at St. Marteen. We took a tour of the island and on our way back stopped at their beautiful boardwalk and beach. We were hungry and like the look of Taloula Mango's Caribbean cafe. It is located right by the beach and has both indoor and outdoor seating. The food is typical Caribbean fare. The conch fritters were typical and alright. My fish was delicious and my wife liked her grilled salmon skewer. I had the mahi mahi sandwich and it was great and flavorful. The beers by the beach with the music from two guys on the boardwalk were not so bad either.

Reviewed July 25, 2014

Young Jock was very friendly and accommodating! Lots of fun! Beer was cold and plentiful! They closed when the ships left. We wish they would have stayed open later. Beautiful view from the bar

1  Thank furnaceguy
Reviewed July 22, 2014

We stopped in for just drinks. Ended up here for hours listening to the live music across the way. The ribs were delicious. The staff was friendly. In the heart of shopping and right across from the beach and cruise ships. Would def go again!

Reviewed July 18, 2014

Stopped in here to buy a t-shirt, the woman at the counter was just cranky. Barely could speak to me, I was definitely an inconvenience to her. Chose not to go there for dinner tonight based on how lousy the woman was during the day when I was in.