“Great Experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Kay's Fine Jewelry

Kay's Fine Jewelry
Ranked #8 of 64 Shopping in Philipsburg
More attraction details
Owner description: When visiting the beautiful islands of the Caribbean, we invite you to visit Kay’s Fine Jewelry to experience “Luxury with a Family Touch.” Family-owned and operated since 1988, we succeed by providing our customers with the highest quality jewelry at unbeatable prices. We, at Kay’s, will offer you personalized service and expert advice in a relaxed and luxurious atmosphere. Specializing in Loose Diamonds, Luxury Swiss Timepieces, and Collectible Gemstones, we are uniquely positioned to satisfy ALL your jewelry desires.
Sarnia, Canada
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Great Experience!”
Reviewed July 18, 2013

My husband and I were on Freedom of the Seas, and stopped in St. Maarten. I went into Kay's and had a great experience with Sam. He made me feel welcome, he tooks my bags to make me more comfortable, and took his time showing me different items that I was interested in. I bought a blue and white diamond ring. Sam gave me an excellent price. When I took the ring to my jeweler at home it was everything it was suppsed to be and appraised for double what I paid. Thanks Sam! We are booked on another cruise this fall and the only jewelery store I will go to is Kay's!!!

Visited September 2012

Oxford, Georgia, United States
“Many trips and always excellent service”
Reviewed July 6, 2013

We have been to the island many times both cruising and staying on the island. We have wonderful experiences each time we are in the store. Everyone in the family recognizes us when we go in and have even met us prior to opening when we called and told them we were coming. The greatest thing was when we were there staying on the island just prior to Christmas one year. I wanted to get a diamond bracelet for my husband for Christmas. I called back to the store and talked with Sam B. and he actually delivered it to the Maho so that my husband did not know. My son went to the island on vacation and went in to the store. He told them who he was and he said that they treated him just like family and even kept his secret of his purchase of the engagement ring from us when we saw Sam B several weeks later. I will not buy from anyone else. I even call or send an email of what I am looking for and they send back pictures of what they have and we are able to buy it. They are wonderful.

Visited August 2012
Mississauga
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Amazing Family @ Kay's Jewelry”
Reviewed June 23, 2013

On my third trip to the Caribbean I had finally saved enough to purchase a ring. I had accompanied my mother and sister on both previous trips to Kay's Jewelry and to say the least the atmosphere and service were absolutly perfect! The family remembered us and we started to browse through the magnificent showcases of jewelry. After checking out all the rings I finally choose one, but we decided to check out the other store it town that is also Kay's Jewelry, both stores employees were very helpful but not pressuring or hovering over us. Finally with all the service and attention I choose my once in a lifetime ring and I could not be happier with it. Although I did have a small problem when I got home a tiny side diamond was missing. True to form I e-mailed Vish and he immedietly rectified the situation, replaced the stone and all is well!
It is very refreshing to have dealt with such a dedicated family of merchants!

Visited March 2013
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
“Fabulous Experience”
Reviewed June 17, 2013

We were looking to redesign my wedding rings for our anniversary. After looking at several stores and dozens of designs, we stopped at Kay's after a referral from our friends to meet "Vish". They had already purchased from him and got exceptional service and quality, not to mention better prices.
Not only did we purchase a new wedding ring, but also a gorgeous ring for my birthday! We're already planning another trip to St. Maarten in 2014..... I'm sure Kay's is on our list.
If you're going to the Caribbean, you must shop at Kay's! You won't be disappointed.

Visited June 2013
Perryville, Missouri, United States
“Customer service beyond compare!!!”
Reviewed June 14, 2013

We stopped at Kay's when we were traveling on Royal Caribbean cruise line in June of 2000. After browsing in all of the jewelry stores in the harbor Kay's was the only store that didn't hover over you and pressure you. My husband insisted I purchase a ring for our 30th wedding anniversary. I found the most unusual setting that I loved. Over a couple of beers (which you would never do in the states!) I also ended up with a matching pendant in 2 colors, the matching earrings in 2 colors and the matching bracelet. When I showed everyone back home everything I bought and told them what I paid they couldn't believe it!!
One of the stones fell out of my ring a year later and couldn't be found. By e-mail I arranged for a repair at absolutely no cost. Three years later my ring had a malfunction and once again by e-mail the repair was arranged and once again absolutely no cost to me and the most gracious service you will ever find.
Kay's is AWESOME!!!