“Best in The Caribbean”
Review of Kay's Fine Jewelry

Kay's Fine Jewelry
Ranked #7 of 64 Shopping in Philipsburg
More attraction details
Owner description: When visiting the beautiful islands of the Caribbean, we invite you to visit Kay’s Fine Jewelry to experience “Luxury with a Family Touch.” Family-owned and operated since 1988, we succeed by providing our customers with the highest quality jewelry at unbeatable prices. We, at Kay’s, will offer you personalized service and expert advice in a relaxed and luxurious atmosphere. Specializing in Loose Diamonds, Luxury Swiss Timepieces, and Collectible Gemstones, we are uniquely positioned to satisfy ALL your jewelry desires.
Chicago
92 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 123 helpful votes
“Best in The Caribbean”
Reviewed December 19, 2012

My wife and I have been shopping at Kay's since 2001 and could not find a better group of people to work with. Raj and Bob have been helping my wife for many years and have always been fair with prices. We feel confidnet when we shop there that we are getting the best price and the highest quality.
Being a family run operation is very important, they take pride in their relations with their customers. They make you feel more like a member of the family then just a customer. We make an effort every year to plan a trip to St. Maarten to stop and shop at Kay's. We have also found the same levels of service and customer relations when going in Raj's Stores in Aurba and St. Kitts.
This is why we recommend Kay's to all of our family and friends.

Visited December 2012
1 Thank CubFan1948

40 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 88 helpful votes
“The best on the island”
Reviewed December 7, 2012

We have visited Kay's many times over the years on cruises. Sam and the staff is a pleasure to work with and shocked us by remembering our name between visits over a year apart. They are passionate about providing good quality and service at a competitive price. Within reason, they will work with you on price. My wife looks forward to visiting St Maarten and is very happy with everything she has purchased. We got UGL paperwork on our purchases. Kay's is a family run business and they understand what is important - honesty, quality, and service.

Visited June 2012
Scarborough
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 42 helpful votes
“Excellent Service”
Reviewed December 4, 2012

If you visit Phillipsburg and plan on buying jewelry, make sure you visit Kay's on Front Street. The sales staff (especially Sam) are personable and very professional. They have a wide selection of beautiful jewelry at very competitive prices.

Visited November 2012
Dublin, Ohio
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Best Jewelry Store in Caribbean”
Reviewed December 4, 2012

I just visited St Marten and St Kitts on a cruise. I was excited to buy something new and my husband bought me a beautiful pendant in St Marten, but not at Kays. Unfortunately, by the time I got to Kays in St Kitts I found a pendant much prettier and bigger for about 30% less. I will never shop at Diamonds International again as I KNOW I was ripped off. I ended up buying the second pendant at Kays and am thrilled with the purchase. I found out about Kay's from other cruisers who would never go anywhere else. I'm sorry I didn't know about Kay's in St. Marten but now I'm a more informed consumer. Kay's has a jewelry store in St Marten, St. Kitts and Aruba.

Visited November 2012
1 Thank yiayiabecky
Hinesville, Georgia
“Good Service and Great Shopping”
Reviewed November 12, 2012

My wife & I have always enjoyed shopping at Kay's Fine Jewelry in St. Maarten, Mr. Roger and Mr. Dan have collection of beautiful Jewelry. They will make sure you’re satisfied and their service and stand behind the Jewelry. They’re recommended by Royal Caribbean International and do their very best to provide top of the line service. We feel Kay’s isn't just trying to sell us a piece of Jewelry, Roger and Dan want us to have the piece of Jewelry we’re looking for. This means a lot to us, we’re very pleased with their personalized service, which is above the other Jewelry Stores in the Caribbean Islands.

Visited October 2012