“Excellent Service”
Review of Kay's Fine Jewelry

Kay's Fine Jewelry
Ranked #7 of 64 Shopping in Philipsburg
More attraction details
Owner description: When visiting the beautiful islands of the Caribbean, we invite you to visit Kay’s Fine Jewelry to experience “Luxury with a Family Touch.” Family-owned and operated since 1988, we succeed by providing our customers with the highest quality jewelry at unbeatable prices. We, at Kay’s, will offer you personalized service and expert advice in a relaxed and luxurious atmosphere. Specializing in Loose Diamonds, Luxury Swiss Timepieces, and Collectible Gemstones, we are uniquely positioned to satisfy ALL your jewelry desires.
Reviewed December 4, 2012

If you visit Phillipsburg and plan on buying jewelry, make sure you visit Kay's on Front Street. The sales staff (especially Sam) are personable and very professional. They have a wide selection of beautiful jewelry at very competitive prices.

All reviews
"beautiful pieces"
in 9 reviews
"each piece"

Reviewed December 4, 2012

I just visited St Marten and St Kitts on a cruise. I was excited to buy something new and my husband bought me a beautiful pendant in St Marten, but not at Kays. Unfortunately, by the time I got to Kays in St Kitts I found a pendant much prettier and bigger for about 30% less. I will never shop at Diamonds International again as I KNOW I was ripped off. I ended up buying the second pendant at Kays and am thrilled with the purchase. I found out about Kay's from other cruisers who would never go anywhere else. I'm sorry I didn't know about Kay's in St. Marten but now I'm a more informed consumer. Kay's has a jewelry store in St Marten, St. Kitts and Aruba.

1  Thank yiayiabecky
Reviewed November 12, 2012

My wife & I have always enjoyed shopping at Kay's Fine Jewelry in St. Maarten, Mr. Roger and Mr. Dan have collection of beautiful Jewelry. They will make sure you’re satisfied and their service and stand behind the Jewelry. They’re recommended by Royal Caribbean International and do their very best to provide top of the line service. We feel Kay’s isn't just trying to sell us a piece of Jewelry, Roger and Dan want us to have the piece of Jewelry we’re looking for. This means a lot to us, we’re very pleased with their personalized service, which is above the other Jewelry Stores in the Caribbean Islands.

Reviewed October 19, 2012

We went into many of the jewelry stores in Philipsbirg. The service and confidence they inspired at Kay's was the best. We ended up buying a blue diamond ring. The color of the diamond reminds you of the color of the water in St Martin. My wife had to have it.

2  Thank Sandsculptureman