“Oris watch”
Review of Kay's Fine Jewelry

Kay's Fine Jewelry
Ranked #7 of 64 Shopping in Philipsburg
More attraction details
Owner description: When visiting the beautiful islands of the Caribbean, we invite you to visit Kay’s Fine Jewelry to experience “Luxury with a Family Touch.” Family-owned and operated since 1988, we succeed by providing our customers with the highest quality jewelry at unbeatable prices. We, at Kay’s, will offer you personalized service and expert advice in a relaxed and luxurious atmosphere. Specializing in Loose Diamonds, Luxury Swiss Timepieces, and Collectible Gemstones, we are uniquely positioned to satisfy ALL your jewelry desires.
Winnipeg
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Oris watch”
Reviewed September 21, 2012

I purchased an ORIS watch from Kays and was very happy with the whole experience. I would shop here again with no concerns as to price or honesty.

Visited February 2012
3 Thank Winnipeggp

Toronto, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Amazing experience and amazing service.”
Reviewed September 13, 2012

I visited Kay's while I was on a cruise in April this year. The service was incredible and the entire staff was so friendly. I bought a diamond ring celebrating my 10 year wedding anniversary and I absolutely loved my ring. The staff made my experience so memorable. 6 weeks after my trip, a diamond fell out and I was devastated so we contact Kay's and they responded immediately. I sent my ring Fed-ex ( with no cost to me) back to them and they repaired it. I received it back and it is as good as new. How amazing that I received this level of service while they were in St. Maarten and I live in Canada? Cruises tell you to go to designated stores but believe me, this is the place you want to go and visit. Thank you to the entire staff. AMAZING!!!

Visited April 2012
4 Thank Tara Z
Kingston, Ontario
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great service, amazing experience”
Reviewed September 7, 2012

While on a cruise my partner bought me an engagement ring for our second marriage to each other. We had attended a session on the boar about the best places to shop and decided upon Kay's in St. Maarten after visiting several shops. The service was great and prices were amazing with none of the pressure that we had felt in the other stores. The ring was sized while we had lunch. We received insurance value information a short while after we arrived home. After a few months the centre diamond fell out of my ring. When I contacted Kay's they asked me to send it back to them no questions asked. They replaced the diamond and returned my ring to me like new. I will certainly only use Kay's Jewelry when visiting the islands....hopefully sooner than later!

Visited February 2012
3 Thank alisionia
Rockland, Massachusetts
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“What a wonderful experience!”
Reviewed August 29, 2012

I bought 3 pieces of jewlery last October from Kay's while on a cruise. I fell in love with the Alexandrite. We were there for a few hours and all the staff was so nice and friendly. Last month a prong bent on my ring and a diamond fell out. I contacted Kay's and had a response in about an hour. I sent the ring Fed-Ex and it was returned to me in about 1 week. It was such an easy process. I was shocked at how easy they made it for me. We are planning another cruise for next year and I am making sure it stops in St. Maarten so I can go back to Kay's and buy some more Jewlery. I recommend them 100%.

Visited October 2011
3 Thank christine g
Little River, South Carolina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Personal service; great jewelry”
Reviewed August 6, 2012

We have purchased several items, several times, from Victor. Our visits were pleasant, low-key, and personable. One ring that we bought seversal months earlier lost a small invisible set diamond. Our local jeweler said he could not replace it. We emailed Victor, who directed us to send it to his colleague in LA. We did, and in less than 2 weeks we received the repaired and great looking ring. This is the place to shop on the islands.

Visited January 2012