“Great rum 'n cokes”

Ray's Jewelry International
Ranked #4 of 64 Shopping in Philipsburg
More attraction details
Owner description: We are family owned & Operated since 1987. "We Refuse To Be Undersold" As third generation Jewelers we specialize in Loose Diamonds, Tanzanite, Emeralds & other Exotic Gems. Apart from a great selection of Fine Jewelry we are also known for our customer service & hospitality. Ask us about our attractive offers like Trade-in's, Upgrade's, Specials & US Service Centers. Looking forward to doing business with you...
Reviewed February 8, 2013

Great come on first thing in the morning, but we r from NY, right? So this is the Breakfast of Champions! We already knew Neil was the guy to see, as my cousins ring appraised a bit more than she paid. So what did we have to lose? In short, Neil was great, Uncle Ray even nicer. Jewelry on Front st. is purchased for emotion more than inve$tment. So if you really like it; go for it.
But don't forget to bargain... Lost steam after the R&Cs!!! LOL.
Didn't think I'd write this did you Neil?
NOTE: Single women, I think he is unattached. So go to Rays FIRST!

1  Thank Tom B
in 8 reviews
"good deal"
in 9 reviews

Reviewed December 3, 2012

We have been going to Sint Maarten for a few years now and discovered Ray’s Jewelry store. There are 2 locations on Front Street in Philipsburg. The original store is at 86A Front Street (on the west side..Little Bay side) and the newer store is at 38A Front Street (on the east side or ocean liner side of the town main pier). Ray and Keisha still run the original store (86A) and I think you get slightly better pricing at the original store. Their son runs the newer and larger store (38A), which does have a larger inventory.
Either way…whether Neil is helping me at the original store, or his clone Monty (cousins or brothers??) at the newer store is showing me something, I always know that I am getting a very good price, much better than I can get anywhere else on the island. And if I don’t find what I’m looking for, they have made it up for me custom or had something new brought in within a day for me. I may look and shop at other stores in SXM, but I only purchase at Ray’s.
And..they always have great prices on liquor.

2  Thank svia1111
Reviewed June 2, 2012

Went to Ray's for years till he screwed us. Diamond fell out of the ring and was lost after it was worn twice for a total of 4 hrs.. told me it would cost ME 1400.00 to fix. He's ok if nothing goes wrong. I'll never shop there or reccomend him again

7  Thank lannie1999
RAYS J, General Manager at Ray's Jewelry International, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2014

Dear Madame:

I am sorry you had to go through all that trouble due to us. Just to set the record straight you were given a full refund (i.e. did not cost you a penny) . You have shopped with us for years and we would love to retain you as a customer. Let us know how we can make it up to you.

Warm Regards
Ray's Jewelry

Reviewed March 9, 2012

Rays on front street had best prices and was a friendly place to shop. every Xmas Ray send me a card, I swear he remembers me when I walk in. been there 3 times and never disappointed will be back in March 2012 hoping for more good deals

3  Thank pappy335