“Perfect, Amazing, Exactly as Advertised”

Soualiga Destinations Boat Tours
Ranked #1 of 59 Tours in Philipsburg
More attraction details
Owner description: If you click on any to the excursions at the bottom of my listing, you are not booking with Soualiga Destinations. You must contact me personally at my email address here to reserve. We are the first company to offer our "most popular tour" the excursion around St. Martin from the Dutch side to the French side, stopping at Tintermarre Island to swim with sea turtles in the French Natural Reserve , stopping for a break at Pinel Island with a beautiful beach and unique boutique, a fantastic hot lunch in Grand Case, the culinary capital of the Caribbean, snorkeling again with lot's of colorful tropical fish at Creole Rock, the best snorkeling spot in St. Martin and then cruising back around the island stopping for a swim along the way and the last stop in Maho Bay under the approach to Princess Juliana International Airport, #3 in the list of the world's most dangerous airports. From the boat the planes pass right over your head. In keeping with our high standards, that have earned us the highest ratings on TripAdvisor we continue to offer the newest, fastest, most comfortable boats of all the companies offering this type of tour. We have shade and plenty of room to actually move around on board. Capt. Bob and Soualiga Destinations offers PERSONAL SERVICE for activities including water sports, scuba diving, snorkel/beach tours, private charters, inter island excursions to St. Barts and Anguilla, and all land and water based activities. We offer activities to ship passengers on a private level and to hotel, villa/condo and timeshare visitors. Please contact me , Capt. Bob for excursion details and we look forward to making your day or vacation in St. Martin the best day of your vacation.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed June 9, 2014

I had the absolute pleasure of going on the boat with Capt Bob and Brett. The day at sea was fantastic and the Bob and Brett are really "salt of the earth" people. From the minute that you see their smiling faces when they pick you up, you know you are in good hands. The snorkeling was great. Brett snorkeled with us and pointed out all the different types of fish and a giant beautiful turtle. The gear is all provided by them. All we had to do was show up.
I have known Brett very well before he moved to St Marteen. He is the most trustworthy person. I took my daughter on the boat along with my parents and everyone had an amazing time. So the tour is for everyone. I trusted Captain Bob so much that I snorkeled and left my 3 year old child on the boat with him. The pic of us are on this review.
If you want a fantastic time and want to go in a safe environment this is definitely the tour for you. My family loved it!

Write a ReviewReviews (2,969)
All reviews
in 42 reviews
"lunch stop"
in 59 reviews

Reviewed June 9, 2014

My husband and I truly enjoyed our excursion with Capt. Bob! We highly recommend it to anyone looking for a great way to tour the island and make lasting memories. You won't regret it! Enjoy!

Reviewed June 9, 2014

Don't waste any more time reading these reviews and go book with Soualiga Destinations!! Our trip with Capt. Bob and his son Brett was the highlight of our entire cruise. Leading up to the cruise all our communication with Capt. Bob was prompt and straight forward, he is more than willing to answer any questions and provides all the information you'll need. After a very short walk to the pier we boarded a beautiful new boat, were given the lay of the land for the day and headed out to see beautiful St. Martin. Gorgeous snorkeling spots where we saw sea turtles and rays, had an absolutely fantastic lunch at a local restaurant on the beach, got to experience both a take off and landing at the world-famous airport (which was crazy!!!) and enjoyed even better tour guides. This is a great excursion for all ages and all ability levels, it's a fantastic way to see the island by boat, learn a lot, relax and have a blast. Can't find one bad thing to say about Soualiga Destinations - go book it, I certainly plan to again.

Reviewed June 9, 2014

Capt. Bob was off the day we went, so Capt. Tyrell handled the trip. We had a small group, about 8 very friendly people. But, we had a ball. Capt. Tyrell told us a few things about St. Martin that were very interesting. We went near Tintimarre and did a bit of snorkeling, then went to Pinel Island and saw the Iguanas. Had a GREAT lunch in Grand Case, then went somewhere else to go snorkeling again. He also took us to one of Donakd Trump's new aquisitions and a few other points of interests. All in all, we had a great time and would recommend it to anyone.
Vic and Allison Bitleris

See more reviews
Reviewed June 8, 2014

We had a great time on this excursion with Capt Bob. After a short 10 minute walk to the pier, we met Captain Bob and we were on our way on a new 3 motor 900hp power boat. The boat was spotless and beautiful and fast, and stocked up plenty on beer. We were taken to our first destination, where we got to snorkel and look for sea turtles. We then headed out to a beautiful reef where got to do some more snorkeling and was able to get some great photos with my underwater camera. We then were off to an exclusive private beach where we anchored and got to do a little bit of shopping before lunch. Lunch was fantastic. We were taken to a local restaurant right off the beach and the meal was delicious. After lunch, we got see a few more local sights and were taken back in plenty of time to get onboard our cruise ship. I highly recommend Soualiga Destinations with Captain Bob, you will have a great time.