“Make time for this!”

Soualiga Destinations Boat Tours
Ranked #1 of 60 Tours in Philipsburg
More attraction details
Owner description: We are happy to personally answer questions, give details of our trips and make it easy to reserve. Look for Soualiga Destinations "Most Popular Tour" online. There are many companies that offer similar excursions in St. Martin but we were the first to offer a chance to see the best side of St. Martin,along the protected natural reserve, past the multi million $ villas and yachts . To snorkel with turtles, fish and rays, visit most pristine beaches, swim in our beautiful blue sea and pass the famous PJIA airport,on a modern fast boat, including lunch with small groups . We are just a stones throw from the your ship or a short drive from your hotel and ship passengers can easily walk to our location along a safe, level and shaded walkway. Let us give you the lasting memory of the best day of your vacation. Our service is personal and prompt.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed July 23, 2013

Cpt Bob took us around the entire island of St Maarten, stopping at the best places to snorkel and enjoy the beach. We even stopped at a fantastic restaurant on the French side, where we had the freshest fish we ate all week. Truly the best meal I had while I was on the island! My wife and I thoroughly enjoyed our time. If you spend any time on St Maarten, this is a perspective that you can't get anywhere else. Make the time to go with Soualiga Destinations, but make sure you ask for Cpt Bob. His knowledge and insight of St Maarten made this trip even better. He was also extremely nice; he helped get me scheduled for a dive the following day with another company while I was snorkeling... truly superior service.

Write a ReviewReviews (3,107)
All reviews
in 80 reviews
"the entire island"
in 91 reviews

Reviewed July 22, 2013

My significant other and I were on the island for one week in late June. Our best day was definitely our excursion with Capt. Bob. It started around 10am and ended around 4. Bob was a great host and made us feel at home on the boat. He was very knowledgeable about the island and the culture. It was great to visit different parts of the island and snorkel with turtles and fish. It was my significant other's first time snorkeling but it went off without a hitch because Capt. Bob is a great teacher. We did not want the excursion to end and would have definitely taken Capt. Bob out for a drink afterwards. If we ever go back to the island we will book with Soualiga Destinations and ask for Capt. Bob specifically! Thanks for a great experience Bob!

Reviewed July 22, 2013

I booked this excursion after reading all the positive reviews on Trip Advisor. It fit perfectly with our Eastern Caribbean Disney Cruise. Captain Tyrel was awesome and very informative. My two kids (8 and 10) + my wife and I had an absolute blast!! The boat ride was fast and exciting (sit in the back if you don't like a rough ride) and the views from the boat were fantastic. The snorkeling stops were wonderful and we saw so much sea life including at least 10 turtles, many of them surfacing to breathe right next to us.... amazing!! Lunch was fantastic and is included in the price. There was plenty of cold beer and non-alcoholic drinks on-board which are also included. We loved this excursion and would highly recommend it on your Disney Cruise.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

Is there an option for a 6 circles rating .. excellent+ on tripadvisor?

The reviews for Soualiga Destinations - St Martin Snorkel/Island Tour Excursion by Capt. Bob may sound repetitive but it's all true. It's amazing and you will have the best time.

Don't be nervous about booking this outside of the provided list of excursions of the cruise line. I booked Capt's Bob excursion while visiting St. Martin on the Allure of the Seas Eastern Caribbean cruise for my extended family with ages in our family ranging from 7 to 73. 5x the adventure, 10x the value and none of the "cheese" of a cruise excursion. There also was a couple who were on their honeymoon who were on the boat with us .. everyone was personally attended to by Capt. Bob .. it honestly felt like we had our own charter boat.

Everyone from our kids (who hadn't snorkeled in ocean waters yet) to my Mom were in the water and enjoying themselves. Frankly, the only issue is the time the cruise ship leaves as we would have loved having more time .. Capt. Bob manages the day extremely well .. nothing seems rushed or slow .. you see so much of the island, get that fun speed boat excitement, and hit multiple snorkeling spots with a great hot lunch on the beach (no igloo deli sandwiches on this trip).

C'mon folks .. you know that late afternoon "I'm just loving this ocean/beach/chill-out feeling" you get around 3-4 pm on your vacation .. you get that feeling by 12pm on Capt. Bob's cruise.

If you're doing your homework looking for great value and fun on St. Martin.. and now that you've found Soualiga Destinations by Capt. Bob, you can put down the mouse and book the trip. You'll be more than happy you did.

2  Thank srose_2000