“Delicious Chocolates!”

The Belgian Chocolate Box by Beatrix
Ranked #26 of 64 Shopping in Philipsburg
Reviewed January 27, 2014

The chocolates here are fantastic and we got to meet Beatrix who is very nice and lovely. We had a great time trying chocolates and picking out some to take home. There were too many choices and we wanted it all! It was great to see the little workshop next door where all the chocolates are made. Beatrix was very nice and friendly and even gave us t-shirts for her shop. I felt the prices were very reasonable for the high-quality. I will definitely be making this my first stop in St. Martin next time, instead of the last one!

1  Thank chaff93

Reviewed January 25, 2014

This is a small shop that reminded us of our favorite one in Brugge, Belgium. It is tucked in off the main drag, however I encourage you to take the 20 steps off the beaten path. The ladies were very helpful and we helped ourselves to a box of chocolates.

They had a wide selection and even had sugar free options for those interested in that.

2  Thank saleksza
Reviewed January 21, 2014

We stayed on the island of Saint Martin for a week and ended up here 3 separate times! We couldn't get enough. It was so delicious and definitely worth the money. If visiting you must stop and pick up some chocolate!

2  Thank Emily N
Reviewed January 19, 2014

We stopped here while on a disney cruise. It is a small shop off the beaten path. The chocolate is amazing. At first I thought it was a little pricey but then I tasted the first piece. A must see!!!! I wish I had bought more

1  Thank Michelle A
Reviewed December 31, 2013

It was very pleasing to come across this Chocolate Shop after seeing so many jewellery shops in Philipsburg. This outlet is just off the main street but well worth looking for. A large selection of chocolates and well worth a visit.