“Amazing shop”

Add it.
The Art Box Gallery
Ranked #44 of 64 Shopping in Philipsburg
More attraction details
Owner description: The Art Box Gallery is a home of Zdenka West Indies fine jewelry handcrafted right here in St. Maarten by the designer Zdenka Kiric.In silver and gold, gems and pearls the pieces are unique and easy to wear.Discover the magic of Zdenka West Indies Jewelry and intriguing pieces from her Art Box collection as well as other collectibles and fine arts from regional artists and craftsmen.The Art Box Gallery is located in Philipsburg, at the head of town, with convenient secure parking at Bobby's Marina and new fine arts Gallery space located in Cole bay, welefare road 89a, sint maarten, dutch west indies.
Reviewed August 9, 2013

I had the wonderful opportunity to visit the "art box" Over a three year period. during every visit I purchase several pieces of jewelry without any regrets...its amazing. now I feel that Zdenka and I are friends. we discussed the evolution of her jewelry and how she evolved and emerged into this amazing jewelry shop. I'm so amazed by her passion for jewelry making and how it comes across in her intricacies....she's detail oriented,well organized and, pays close attention to detail which reflected in all of her jewelry which characterizes her delicate,soft and sophisticated style

Hope to see you next summer.
...with a loving kind heart......Yvette

1  Thank 915Yvette
in 8 reviews
"quality"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed April 16, 2013

Spent an hour learning about pearls from color to type to design. A great experience and Judie and I walked away with a great piece that we were both very happy with. A great place with hand made jewelry for sale. If you cannot find a piece here that you like it is too bad.

1  Thank Doug G
Reviewed March 18, 2013

I have to say this was my favourite spot in St. Maarten. The artwork and jewellery are beautiful that Zdenka hosts in her shop. She's is so helpful and friendly.. I hope to go back some day soon.

1  Thank Java_in_Newmarket
Reviewed December 3, 2011

I took a freshwater pearl necklace home to a friend and she loved it. The artist had mounted the pearl on a leather thong. I am so sad I didn't buy one for myself. It was reasonable priced and they had quite a selection and varied prices. I go back every year one of my favorite places to shop

2  Thank Nancy O