“Awesome cruise ship dive”

PADI Caribbean Dive College
More attraction details
Owner description: The PADI IDC Resort "Caribbean Dive College" is your one stop for all your diving needs on St. Maarten. Your holiday fun dives as well as your PADI, National Geographic, DAN, DSAT or HSA (dive) course, from your very first try dive all the way to PADI Master Instructor, are organised and supervised by the highest qualified, multilingual dive staff you can wish for. The brand new, well maintained gear is the icing on the cake. Our staff are also the only qualified SNUBA guides on the island of St. Maarten.Diving and all underwater activities, you do with Caribbean Dive College! The island's only Nat Geo center!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed July 22, 2014 via mobile

We dove with them in July while on a cruise. I usually don't book through the ship but these guys were great! The split us by ability level and our dive master was awesome! She showed us
tons of stuff and made sure everyone was ok. We saw so many sharks, lobster and barracuda it was amazing!!! It was a very very choppy ride out to
The site and several people were sick. They were friendly and helpful through it all and helped get them in the water quickly. On person on the dive ran out of air and the dm quickly had him buddy breathing off of her safely back to the boat. Would love to dive with them in the future.

1  Thank Ames635

Reviewed July 19, 2014 via mobile

OMG!!! The greatest adventure for our family!
My husband has been wanting to SCUBA dive since our honeymoon 21 years ago. I'm a self professed chicken terrified of drowning. When you have kids you do things you never thought you would do.

Anna was our dive instructor and was INCREDIBLE! Kind, patient and intuitive. I had a panic attack after dropping off the boat.(entirely
My own issue). She held my hand, calmed me, made sure I was breathing slower, then took me down.
Sergio her dive partner kept my daughter from quitting (she was taking cues from me).
My husband and son were experts upon touching the ocean surface. No problems at all.

Tomas the camera guy is funny and a great photographer/editor. He made us laugh and eased our tension. The video came out so cool!!! Movie night will be really fun when family comes to visit.

Thanks Ana, Sergio, and Tomas for a great day on the ocean.

Reviewed July 8, 2014

For the second straight year, this time on our Honeymoon, my Wife and I went diving with Caribbean Dive College. After our first 2 dives with them last year when we were able to have our first experiences being in the water with reef sharks, barracudas, eels, and shipwrecks, this year was even better. We were able to see multiple sea turtles, sting rays, a school of barracudas, hundreds of lobsters, and yes more black tip reef sharks with more ship wrecks. The dive sites the team at CDC have taken us to in the last 2 years have made us not only better and confident divers, but even more excited to return to St. Marteen next year to dive on more reefs and wrecks with CDC. The team has given us experiences where we feel more confident when diving and have been very kind in sharing their expertise. Some of our favorite honeymoon memories are from our dives with CDC!

Reviewed June 30, 2014

Our family of five (2 adults, 1 adult child, 18/16 y/o) took the introductory SCUBA class and loved it. Caribbean Dive College personnel were very patient, helping us overcome any fears/difficulties we had. They made changes when needed that allowed all of us to complete the requirements and the dive. We felt very safe with the crew. The dive itself was great! I'd read that St. Maarten was a little choppy to attempt a first dive, but it wasn't bad. We had great visibility. We saw several fish, some sea urchins and coral. It was a highlight for us and I'd highly recommend them for their personal, attentive service.

1  Thank ALJARN
Reviewed June 19, 2014

I spent 4 days diving with CDC and it was great. I am a certified diver and have been diving for 30 years and CDC is one of my top companies to dive with, I will dive with them again. The staff are very professional, safe and helpful in finding great things to photograph. Plenty of room on the boat and staff was very helpful with gear. Lots of marine life large and small (Sharks, lobsters, eels, many different fish). I will recommend CDC to all my friends and anyone who reads this review who intend on visiting St.Maarten. I special thanks to Michel, David, Vemmy, Wieke and Captain Dale for making this a memorable trip (June 5-12, 2014)

1  Thank Ken H