“Great course!”

PADI Caribbean Dive College
More attraction details
Owner description: The PADI IDC Resort "Caribbean Dive College" is your one stop for all your diving needs on St. Maarten. Your holiday fun dives as well as your PADI, National Geographic, DAN, DSAT or HSA (dive) course, from your very first try dive all the way to PADI Master Instructor, are organised and supervised by the highest qualified, multilingual dive staff you can wish for. The brand new, well maintained gear is the icing on the cake. Our staff are also the only qualified SNUBA guides on the island of St. Maarten.Diving and all underwater activities, you do with Caribbean Dive College! The island's only Nat Geo center!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed July 28, 2013

I just finished my instructor development course and I'm a dive instructor now! Thanks to Michel and Kelly for learning me a lot. Michel is the course director and he is a really good teacher with a lot of patience. He sticks to the standards and is very professional. Beside that there will be time for some fun as well. I would highly recommend to do a course and/or a fundive with CDC, you will definitely have a great time!

2  Thank SanKlomp
in 52 reviews
"maarten"
in 55 reviews

Reviewed July 27, 2013

Caribbean Dive College is the best. I just finished my advanced open water course. The staff is great and the sights were fantastic. This was my best summer vacation yet.

1  Thank Avonjohnn
Reviewed July 26, 2013

Just successfully completed my IDC with Caribbean Dive College. Mich and Kelly were excellent with everything. They are well organized and adhere to the highest standards. Felt right at home with them.

With regards to the diving. I would definitely recommend CDC. The crew is very friendly as well as experienced. Boat captain Dale and Divemaster Michel took good care of everyone and made the diving quite enjoyable. Be sure to dive the Carib Ghost wreck. Lots of fish and good viz.

Reviewed July 24, 2013

I did my instructor development Course with Michel at CDC and i have to say he is ome of the most professional people within the PADI organization i have met. I advize diving with him and he will definitely prepare you for anything you will experience within the dive world.