“amazing place to dive!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of PADI Caribbean Dive College

PADI Caribbean Dive College
More attraction details
Owner description: The PADI IDC Resort "Caribbean Dive College" is your one stop for all your diving needs on St. Maarten. Your holiday fun dives as well as your PADI, National Geographic, DAN, DSAT or HSA (dive) course, from your very first try dive all the way to PADI Master Instructor, are organised and supervised by the highest qualified, multilingual dive staff you can wish for. The brand new, well maintained gear is the icing on the cake. Our staff are also the only qualified SNUBA guides on the island of St. Maarten.Diving and all underwater activities, you do with Caribbean Dive College! The island's only Nat Geo center!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Burlington, Ontario, Canada
“amazing place to dive!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 28, 2013

I did my scuba diving certification through this dive shop and it was by far the best dives I have ever been on! They take you on a boat ride about 12 minutes out from shore and drop anchor in the middle of the ocean and you dive down. We saw everything from eels and barracudas to reef sharks - it was absolutely incredible. The staff there knew exactly what they were doing and they were there for whatever you needed them for - extremely helpful and knowledgeable, I will definitely be back there again !!

Visited April 2013

Oosterhout, The Netherlands
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Great diving, fun people!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 2, 2013

During my stay in St. maarten in march 2013 I did some really great dives with Caribean Dive College and I managed to finish three specialties in a week! Both for starting and advanced divers the Caribean Dive College has a lot to offer.
I watched the Snuba discovery dives, which I had never seen before. Looks like a great, fun and safe way to discover the underwater world for the first time.
As a more advanced diver I did some wrecks and the reef which were great dive sites. Large barracudas, grey reef sharks, nursesharks, sting ray, different turtles and a lot of other marine life made my visit a great experience.
The quality of staff, divegear and diveboats was great.

Thanks to all staff of CDC.
We will meet again!!

1 Thank Joost1Arnold
Mount Wolf, Pennsylvania
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Wonderful”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 30, 2013

We had a fabulous time. Abbey and Hillary were top notch: professional, attentive, and kind. The dive sites were lovely and the experience was fabulous. Dale was a great boat captain. We were fortunate to dive on one of the few calm seas days that St Maarten has in their season, and we will never forget it. We saw a sea turtle, bull shark, so many fish, and a large eagle ray. If I could do this exact dive again I absolutely would.

Portland, Oregon
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Great crew! Fun dives!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 8, 2013

Had a really great time on our two trips! First did SNUBA with my wife (who doesn't dive). Then did a wreck dive and reef dive with them two days later. The crew and dive master Hilary were again very professional, knowledgeable, and fun to dive with. I plan to dive with them on my next trip to St. Maarten.

Delft, Zuid-Holland, Netherlands
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“nice diving school,”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 28, 2013

Nice diving school in Harbor of Philipsburg.
they no what diving is about.
Good staf.
good diving locations,
lots of life to see, sharks, eagleray's, turtuls, baracuda's murene, and lots of more

Visited February 2013