“Amazing vibe here - accommodating and flexible.”

PADI Caribbean Dive College
More attraction details
Owner description: The PADI IDC Resort "Caribbean Dive College" is your one stop for all your diving needs on St. Maarten. Your holiday fun dives as well as your PADI, National Geographic, DAN, DSAT or HSA (dive) course, from your very first try dive all the way to PADI Master Instructor, are organised and supervised by the highest qualified, multilingual dive staff you can wish for. The brand new, well maintained gear is the icing on the cake. Our staff are also the only qualified SNUBA guides on the island of St. Maarten.Diving and all underwater activities, you do with Caribbean Dive College! The island's only Nat Geo center!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed October 27, 2012

They say that so much of your diving experience learning is based on your instructor. This is definitely a place with just that. Mitch was fantastic. I only wish that I could be back here every week to go on another diving adventure with him.

2  Thank Kfowler18

Reviewed October 11, 2012

While working on St Maarten I found some time to enjoy myself and ended up doing a Discover Scuba Dive with the CDC. Thanks to Paul, I got addicted straight away. You'll never forget your first dive, especcially with these guys. They'll do anything to comfort you, and give you a safe and protected feeling.
Next step -of course- was to become a Open Water Diver. Due the the flexible schedule I was able to combine the diving course with my work-agenda. Thanks again guys!.
And of course a special THANKS to Abby, who teached me everything I needed to know to in order to get the certificate. I really enjoyed diving with you!
Next time I'm back on the Island, I will do the Advanced Course for sure!

2  Thank JorgenVerschoor
Reviewed October 6, 2012

I attended the IDC (Instructor Development Course) Program at Caribbean Dive College in September. The IDC is a rigours course involving both water and classroom work. It was one of those things you would usually be saying "I'm SO happy its over" but mine was more of an "It's over already?!" Mich, Paul, and Kelly made this would be gruelling course in to a fun, exciting learning experience. I went in to the IE more then prepared and full of confidence, the IE actually was relatively easy in comparison! These guys know how to prepare you and have fun at the same time. Doing my IDC at Caribbean Dive College was an amazing decision. I've made wonderful friends, learned everything I needed, and more, for the IE, and had a ton of fun along the way. Thanks guys! :D

2  Thank cayleycm
Reviewed September 24, 2012

Boat was empty as it was off season, but Abbey our dive instructor was excellent , spent the time to go over all the equipment and took us through a cool area with underwater helicopters and planes we swam through. She had a squeegee bottle with bread that drew in the fish. Dale our boat captain was a great source of info about the island and brought an excellent rum punch for the ride home. I am considering using these guys to complete my certification.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

I dove with CDC on Aug 30 while on a cruise. CDC is a very professional yet laid back operation - everything from meeting us at the cruise port to gearing up to pre-dive briefing was thorough and professional, but relaxed. DM Hillary was terrific, as was the rest of the crew and the owners. And the diving was terrific. If I go back to St Maarten, I would definitely dive with them again.