This hotel is right along the boardwalk and the beach.
If you are not looking for a 5 + * hotel, this would be it. There are many choices for Restaurants within minutes of walking. My daughter and myself stayed here on a Scuba Diving Trip. Rooms are clean, air conditioned, the Breakfast is freshly cooked.
Again, don't look for a 5* place, this it is not, but they never pretend to be one either.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sea View Beach Hotel features beachfront rooms, which are all seconds away from a beautiful, white-sand beach, ocean view rooms and standard rooms, some of which give views of the capital, Philipsburg. The Hotel is located on the boardwalk in the heart of Philipsburg and is well-known for its world-renowned shopping, including many jewelry, souvenir and electronic stores. It is also within walking distance to four Casinos and many fabulous restaurants, fast-food outlets and the Cruise Ship Harbor.Our Breakfast Dining Room opens daily from 7:30am-11:00am. Sea View Beach Hotel has been recently converted to non-smoking with designated smoking areas within the property.High Speed Internet is Available at an Additional Cost.Sorry no pets allowed, check out time is 12:00 noon and check in time is 1:00pm.Must be 18 years or older to check in. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Sea View Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seaview Hotel And Casino
- Seaview Hotel Philipsburg
- Sea View Beach Hotel St. Maarten-St. Martin/Philipsburg