The staff at Divi Little Bay was very cordial, and the beach and pools are nice. The beach's sand was a little darker than the Caribbean norm (e.g. not sugary) and there did not appear to be great snorkeling, but there was a lot of calm, shallow water (read= great for kids). The views were quite nice. I paid a bargain Priceline rate for a simple hotel room. Unfortunately for me I was "upgraded" to one of their apartments/ time share units. It was in very poor condition--rust in the bathroom, mold on the floor, broken lights, old newspaper filling in the part in the wall were the sliding door didn't fit. In other words, it seriously needed an upgrade. All the furnishings were from the late 1980s and early 1990s. I did peak in the hotel rooms and notice they were nicer. Bottom Line- I was happy for want I paid, it was a good deal, but I wouldn't splurge on a week's vacation to stay at Divi Little Bay.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Divi Little Bay Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Divi Little Bay Beach Hotel Philipsburg
- St Maarten Divi Little Bay
- Divi Little Bay Resort
- Divi Little Bay Beach Resort St Maarten
- Hotel Divi Little Bay Beach
- Divi Little Bay Beach Resort St Martin / St Maarten/Philipsburg