The bad news: We just spent 10 days at Divi and were surprised that the resort basically caters to the time share owner and NOT the hotel guest. Most of the politeness was aimed at those that were returning villa owners. Not an ounce of night life. Everyone parties in their villa, I guess.
The good news: the most beautiful beachfront balcony ever!! The waves were awesome, not the usual mini waves seen in most of the caribbean islands. Just a beautiful site! Also, great walking....we walked to Phillipsburg every day, (quite a steep hill between Great Bay and Little Bay).
Met tons of interesting people from around the world, as they came off the many ships stopping there.
The resorts don't want you to know this but you can catch a local bus in Phillipsburg for $2.00 that will take you anywhere....Marigot, included.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Travelocity, Expedia, Cancelon, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Divi Little Bay Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Divi Little Bay Beach Hotel Philipsburg
- St Maarten Divi Little Bay
- Divi Little Bay Resort
- Divi Little Bay Beach Resort St Maarten
- Hotel Divi Little Bay Beach
- Divi Little Bay Beach Resort St Martin / St Maarten/Philipsburg