Just got back from Divi Little Bay, and we were very satisifed. The units are spacious, and have been updated with the latest in style. We were steps from the beach, and could get a lounge chair anytime of day- no running down in the early morning to hold one! It's location was perfect, between Simpson Bay and Philipsburg- 5-10 minutes to all you need. Since it faces the Carribean side, the waves are gentle. Your best bet for food on premises is Gizmos and Sea Breeze- reasonable and good food. The little grocery store although limited, had what we needed. Toucans all you can eat BBQ was worth it, great meats and salads. We drove to Grand Case twice, however you really do not need to, the restaurants are great in the local area. The place gets a quiet crowd, which is what we wanted.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Divi Little Bay Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Divi Little Bay Beach Hotel Philipsburg
- St Maarten Divi Little Bay
- Divi Little Bay Resort
- Divi Little Bay Beach Resort St Maarten
- Hotel Divi Little Bay Beach
- Divi Little Bay Beach Resort St Martin / St Maarten/Philipsburg