Let's be objective:
1) The beach is private and the sea is very calm. Great for kids!
2) There are 4 different swimming pools in the resort area. All are very nice.
3) The food at DINNER (and only dinner) is unbeliveable - I had the best seafood pasta ever!
4) It's within walking distance to downtown Philipsburgh (20 minutes) - but it is not a pleasant walk since you go past some poor areas and you see people staring at you as if you had a lot of money in your pocket.
1) The hotels rooms need urgent restoration - they are old and specially the bathroom is completely out of date. It takes around 10 minutes of water running to get hot water.
2) Service in general - all employees have a "it's not my problem" attitude.
3) Breakfast - very poor
4) Lunch - only snacks and salads are available.
5) Internet - only available on the Cafe. If you want to plug in your laptop, you have to bring your own cable and disconnect the cafe's desktop
That is it. For the price I paid, US$ 99,00 + tax it was quite good. If I was on vacation, it would be better, but as I was on business, I missed high speed internet in the room and a business center.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, West Indies, Hotwire, BookIt.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Divi Little Bay Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Divi Little Bay Beach Hotel Philipsburg
- St Maarten Divi Little Bay
- Divi Little Bay Resort
- Divi Little Bay Beach Resort St. Maarten-St. Martin/Philipsburg
- Hotel Divi Little Bay Beach