Great location sandwiched between the Great Bay and Little Bay one mile outside of Phillipsburg. Conveniently located to the Simpson Bay restaurants and to Marigot (French side). One room with kitchen on the second floor with spectacular views at the foot of the two bays. However, interior rooms not much to praise. My unit has not been renovated for over 20 years-floors match the shower stall tiles, rotted door, mismatched furniture. It just a shame for such a great location. Although I paid a great rate of $165 a night plus 20% tax and a fuel surcharge at the tail end of the peak seaon in mid April. Location and views is rated 4 out of a high 5; room is rated a 2 star though - overall 3 star.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Divi Little Bay Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Divi Little Bay Beach Hotel Philipsburg
- St Maarten Divi Little Bay
- Divi Little Bay Resort
- Divi Little Bay Beach Resort St Maarten
- Hotel Divi Little Bay Beach
- Divi Little Bay Beach Resort St Martin / St Maarten/Philipsburg