My husband and I were lucky to fall onto Divi some 15 years ago
while visiting on a cruise stop for one day - Paradise found!
Seeing some of the critical comments on trip advisor, I must
admit I take it personal, being owners and appreciating
"our Divi" for the past 15 years, and calling Divi home for
4-5 weeks each year.
We love the picture perfect beauty of the resort, the unique
location overlooking Great Bay and Little Bay, the wonderful
and well kept grounds, beautiful beach and crystal turquoise
waters, not to forget the pools and very important good Security!
We have come to appreciate so many staff members - thank
you to the Reception staff, always a smile of welcome back,
helpful and responsive if we need assistance with anything.
Everyone in housekeeping and maintenance - Elvis for night
supervision at the Front Desk, Haresh always professional
and informative, and especially Sandra - most helpful and
accommodating - thank you.
In regards to some unhappy guest being annoyed about
ongoing renovations during their stay at the resort - we
as owners are happy to see this happening, especially
during low season.
Thank you to all Divi staff - we'll see you in January.
Manuela - Vancouver, Canada
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, West Indies, Expedia, TravelUp, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Divi Little Bay Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Divi Little Bay Beach Hotel Philipsburg
- St Maarten Divi Little Bay
- Divi Little Bay Resort
- Divi Little Bay Beach Resort St. Maarten-St. Martin/Philipsburg
- Hotel Divi Little Bay Beach