Our check in was easy. We needed two rooms and the staff accommodated my family by giving us rooms right next to each other. The staff was friendly from check in to check out. The rooms were spacious and clean. The kitchens could have been stocked with dish rags, towels, pot holders, paper towels and dish soap. We had complaints with the AC starting on the first night. They sent the AC man to fix it. He managed to get us AC for one day. We called again, and again we had AC for another day. This went on until our final night when it no longer was working, they told us the compressor was bad and needed replaced. The manager was not available to talk to us. She was in a meeting, on the phone and off the property every time we tried to reach her. The staff did a great job trying to find us a room for the last night with AC that worked (it was an extremely hot week). The spa was wonderful. The gym had enough equipment that we could keep up on our workouts for the week. The store at the Divi was expensive but was well stocked for anything you might need in a pinch. The staff in the store was helpful. Overall the Divi is beautiful.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Divi Little Bay Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Divi Little Bay Beach Hotel Philipsburg
- St Maarten Divi Little Bay
- Divi Little Bay Resort
- Divi Little Bay Beach Resort St Maarten
- Hotel Divi Little Bay Beach
- Divi Little Bay Beach Resort St Martin / St Maarten/Philipsburg