The property needs a lot work. The rooms are dated, they don't offer room service, the food service in general is lacking, breakfast is the same thing day in and they out. We were there seven days. The workers are friendly. The real reason to visit this property is the beach. It's clean and beautiful, also not far from front street. No casino on property but within a ten minute car ride there is a casino. They have a spa, we didn't use it. The fitness center is barely a gym but gets the job done. If management took more pride on this property it would be a real home run.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with West Indies, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, TravelUp, Expedia, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Divi Little Bay Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Divi Little Bay Beach Hotel Philipsburg
- St Maarten Divi Little Bay
- Divi Little Bay Resort
- Divi Little Bay Beach Resort St. Maarten-St. Martin/Philipsburg
- Hotel Divi Little Bay Beach