We've visited Divi Little Bay twice. Twice in and of itself is amazing given that on the first visit the room we were in had a leak coming through the light fixture in the bathroom. The staff spent most of the week trying to fix it without success. It got so bad that on our final night we were moved to another room. We went back a second time because the beach is beautiful and the location of the resort is convenient. The second time our reservation which we booked through Orbitz had somehow gotten screwed up. Divi had us arriving and leaving a month earlier than we had a printed confirmation for. After a half hour of confusion Divi got us the room we had reserved but what a hassle. Then they didn't have our room on the housekeeping list so we had to raise hell to get our room made up. No one answered at the desk when we called for over 5 minutes. We had to walk over to the desk to get it done and even then it took 10 minutes of raising hell. Divi is just not a well run operation. It's beautiful but poorly run. Give it a second thought before going.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Divi Little Bay Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Divi Little Bay Beach Hotel Philipsburg
- St Maarten Divi Little Bay
- Divi Little Bay Resort
- Divi Little Bay Beach Resort St Maarten
- Hotel Divi Little Bay Beach
- Divi Little Bay Beach Resort St Martin / St Maarten/Philipsburg